PDA

View Full Version : Things id like to see

Malice
01-28-2018, 09:51 PM
just a few things id like to see after experiencing some gameplay to help ease the strain of repetitiveness

1. Coal rocks to not deplete after one ore is mined (Coal rocks only)
so that more than one player may obtain ore not just letting the player with the highest mining
or best pickaxe get it every time

2. Pickaxes Should become smith able/fletch able without the shop present
so that skillers may obtain these items themselves without having to train combat in hopes
for a drop

3. Smithing should have a smith X option amount just like cooking not just a smith 10 limit as it
it currently does

4. Possibly a bank/banker at the crafting guild <3

5. Pottery furnace not working at crafting guild

6.Fill X buckets/vials with water when used on sinks/sandpit and again using buckets of sand on furnace

7.More feathers from theving farmer and the removal of whimpy feathers

8. Possible update to our world map to show our current working banks, places we can mine rune
ore, cut magic trees, fight bosses, play mini games ect "

9. In game command to vote or next to our world map and forums quick links

10. Fight caves/Jad Cave entrance takes me to castle wars waiting room

11.Runecrafting multiple runes doesn't increase Xp

12.health and prayer next to minimap along with closeable XP drops to be shown

13.No XP gain in duels

14.Ability to prospect rocks

15.Some unique Dodian quests

16.Id love to see crossbows and bolts/e

17.Auto retaliate option on same page as combat stances

18. more feathers as loot from pickpocketing farmer (been trying out fletching my own arrows and it is very slow to obtain
feathers)

please post your option and comments below and anything else you might like to see :)

Saya
01-29-2018, 12:14 AM
definitely should be no exp gain in duels as that nullifies level 3 boxing lol

Luke
01-29-2018, 02:00 AM
Overall some pretty good ideas in there, gotta remember some of this is minor and some other stuff they're working on takes priority over it. Definitely support most of them though. Thanks for the suggestions

Zman
01-29-2018, 09:00 AM
I agree with everything on here besides 14 which is kind of pointless since by now I think we all know what rocks contain which ores.

Also -for #10- you'll find that waiting in the castlwars waiting room will eventually teleport you back to fight caves where a round of the survival minigame will then commence.

Kwibus
01-30-2018, 04:13 AM
just a few things id like to see after experiencing some gameplay to help ease the strain of repetitiveness

1. Coal rocks to not deplete after one ore is mined (Coal rocks only)
so that more than one player may obtain ore not just letting the player with the highest mining
or best pickaxe get it every time

After 60 mining you can get to the mining guild, where are alot of Coal rocks.
So you just have to grind iron or coal until you get 60 mining.

For the pickaxe well, i did own a rune pickaxe with bronze pickaxe. So you just have to get lucky.