PDA

View Full Version : [Server] Firemaking needs a use

a retard
02-01-2018, 11:36 PM
As it stands firemaking is useless (as far as I know?). Adding in some lanterns and giving them some use, maybe for slayer and a slayer boss would add a reason for players to level firemaking besides being t3h maxed sk1llr.

Zman
02-02-2018, 10:32 AM
I agree with this suggestion, although it’s hard to give use to a skill that really has no practicality. Lighting lanterns actually works but there are no actual use for them as of yet. I’ll be sure to add a slayer cave that requires a light source but that still isn’t much of a use for an entire skill.

a retard
02-02-2018, 11:08 AM
I agree with this suggestion, although it’s hard to give use to a skill that really has no practicality. Lighting lanterns actually works but there are no actual use for them as of yet. I’ll be sure to add a slayer cave that requires a light source but that still isn’t much of a use for an entire skill.

True, but, it is a start. and firemaking can be trained rather quickly, so it's a great intro to skilling for combat mains who otherwise would never delve out of abby whips and skele.

Jobbernowl
02-02-2018, 12:31 PM
It doesn't need a use but perhaps adding a firemaking skill level for an entry to a boss would be nice. Would just make some logs leave the game through FM instead of fletching which would mean less GP coming into the economy. The only real use it usually has is for the quick and easy sexy 99 cape though which is fine.

Eydrian
02-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Fire arrows

Zman
02-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Fire arrows

For some reason I can't thank posts so... :thumbsup:

Logan
02-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Fire arrows

Link is that you??

Eydrian
02-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Link is that you??

Hey! Listen!

Zkiller
02-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Link is that you??

Hey! Listen!

Guys, I'm going to have to tell y'all to calm it down. This is becoming off topic and this is my only warning before reporting to Pani, so please stop before this gets out of hand.

Eydrian
02-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Guys, I'm going to have to tell y'all to calm it down. This is becoming off topic and this is my only warning before reporting to Pani, so please stop before this gets out of hand.

Ill fite u