PDA

View Full Version : New website logo

Dodian23
03-01-2019, 04:31 PM
What you guys think about the new logo for the website? It doesn't really stand out to me, I think it could be better. Brighter for sure. It's dark with the dark stone background, which looks sorta bad to me. Anyone else agree?

Shaduck
03-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Sorry, but I have to disagree. It's about the nostalgic aspect. If someone from the old days comes they know it's Dodian because it looks like the page from years ago.

Nozemi
03-01-2019, 07:11 PM
What you guys think about the new logo for the website? It doesn't really stand out to me, I think it could be better. Brighter for sure. It's dark with the dark stone background, which looks sorta bad to me. Anyone else agree?

I had to do a very quick job of replacing the Dodian letters with the Exorth ones. It's better than running Dodian community under Exorth.com. So new (temporary) logo is what it is. :)

Dodian23
03-01-2019, 07:24 PM
I had to do a very quick job of replacing the Dodian letters with the Exorth ones. It's better than running Dodian community under Exorth.com. So new (temporary) logo is what it is. :)

Thanks :) - Happy it will be updated. Glad you have Logo/Site matching now though!

Nozemi
03-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Thanks :) - Happy it will be updated. Glad you have Logo/Site matching now though!

Yeah, I could probably put in a bit more effort. But I was at work, and all I wanted was a matching header and site name haha :)

Marisa
03-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I could probably put in a bit more effort. But I was at work, and all I wanted was a matching header and site name haha :)

Sometimes you just have to say, "This isn't perfect but it's good enough for now." You guys are working on so many different things that I think this is fine.

Keep up the great work. :)

Nozemi
03-06-2019, 06:20 AM
Sometimes you just have to say, "This isn't perfect but it's good enough for now." You guys are working on so many different things that I think this is fine.

Keep up the great work. :)

I agree! :)

Thanks! I'll do my best!

Bluerose13x
11-03-2019, 01:35 AM
I will be working on some artwork for dodian tonight i am just now seeing this but hope that I can help with this lets bring a brighter and more attractive header and theme to the website I think that it would be a better route to take.

Thanks,
Bluerose13x