PDA

View Full Version : What's up.

zerutule
03-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Yo everyone. The GOAT is back. Nah, Nobody probably remembers me much but I like the name exorth so I'm back baby! Is this actually going to be like exorth?

Nozemi
03-07-2019, 12:47 PM
Welcome back! Your name sounds familiar though! :)

This is currently just a Dodian remake (+ some extra content). However, we could try to make it more Exorth-like. Like adding the spellbook that Exorth had, the lottery system and stuff like that.

I myself never played Exorth, so I'd need some help with figuring out how Exorth was different. But I guess it was mostly about that lottery system, spellbook and Falador as home location. The home location will (probably) remain in Yanille, as most people like that.

I'm up for that home location debate though, so if we want to do more Exorth-like server. We could change the home location. However, I'm going to absolutely insist that we'd have to make it feel more consistent than what Dodian was and the remake is right now. Everything feels so random and out of place, which I don't like.

zerutule
03-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Welcome back! Your name sounds familiar though! :)

This is currently just a Dodian remake (+ some extra content). However, we could try to make it more Exorth-like. Like adding the spellbook that Exorth had, the lottery system and stuff like that.

I myself never played Exorth, so I'd need some help with figuring out how Exorth was different. But I guess it was mostly about that lottery system, spellbook and Falador as home location. The home location will (probably) remain in Yanille, as most people like that.

I'm up for that home location debate though, so if we want to do more Exorth-like server. We could change the home location. However, I'm going to absolutely insist that we'd have to make it feel more consistent than what Dodian was and the remake is right now. Everything feels so random and out of place, which I don't like.

Pretty sure I helped you a little on the project that never really took off. Lol my discord name was TrueShadowBorn. If you need help developing again I'm a fairly decent java developer. Sounds good though! Always nice to see this community back.

Nozemi
03-07-2019, 04:45 PM
Pretty sure I helped you a little on the project that never really took off. Lol my discord name was TrueShadowBorn. If you need help developing again I'm a fairly decent java developer. Sounds good though! Always nice to see this community back.

Hit me up on Discord mate! :)

zerutule
03-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Hit me up on Discord mate! :)

What's your disc user? I changed accounts.

Nozemi
03-07-2019, 10:10 PM
What's your disc user? I changed accounts.

My Discord is Nozemi#1995

But you should consider joining our Discord server: https://discord.gg/UupD27m

Kreepy
03-08-2019, 04:21 AM
Welcome bro. Hope to see you around

Zman
03-08-2019, 09:15 AM
what's goin' on you vegabond