PDA

View Full Version : Hello World

Quetzal
03-18-2019, 05:58 AM
Not the best with socializing, so let's see how this goes, advance it may suck.

Well, my name is Chris and I'm 26 years old. Born, Bred as Scottish but moved to Asia recently (THE FOOD IS TO DIE FOR). Currently I'm self employed, but I have dabbled a lot with internet projects, such as large communities, marketing, project management etc. I may not always speak but I will ALWAYS reply in a very nice manner unless provoked, then that changes to a very stern red-headed justice!

I doubt anyone would remember me much from the old days, as I have went by many names, and had many alts. The only thing I did with the community was post my achievements and aim to top cash and XP. But where I lack in socializing, I make up for in marketing, promotions & making guides and or videos. What can I say, people love an accent.

So, here's to a fresh start guys, maybe now that I'm a bit older I can be a lot more talkative with you fine folks and have many many worshipers! :P

Q.

Nightleaf
03-18-2019, 04:16 PM
Not the best with socializing, so let's see how this goes, advance it may suck.

Well, my name is Chris and I'm 26 years old. Born, Bred as Scottish but moved to Asia recently (THE FOOD IS TO DIE FOR). Currently I'm self employed, but I have dabbled a lot with internet projects, such as large communities, marketing, project management etc. I may not always speak but I will ALWAYS reply in a very nice manner unless provoked, then that changes to a very stern red-headed justice!

I doubt anyone would remember me much from the old days, as I have went by many names, and had many alts. The only thing I did with the community was post my achievements and aim to top cash and XP. But where I lack in socializing, I make up for in marketing, promotions & making guides and or videos. What can I say, people love an accent.

So, here's to a fresh start guys, maybe now that I'm a bit older I can be a lot more talkative with you fine folks and have many many worshipers! :P

Q.

What's up Quetzal? I think I remember you, the name sounds familiar!

Quetzal
03-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Doing quite grand, having fun getting back into the game :):)
What about yerself dude?
And I did whore this game a ton when I was active, FortuneCookie, Calcifer and This mostly

Nightleaf
03-20-2019, 03:39 AM
Doing quite grand, having fun getting back into the game :):)
What about yerself dude?
And I did whore this game a ton when I was active, FortuneCookie, Calcifer and This mostly

I am doing well, its especially fun to continue harassing ZKiller in Discord until he swears on his unborn child that he will murder me. But you know he cant because he is weak.