Note: Current GP in circulation - 2.4B

Weapons:

Melee:
Rune Scim: 100k
Granite Maul: 250k
Dragon Long: 500k
DBA: 1M
Dragon Scim: 2M
D2H: 4M (this dragon item has a chance of healing)
Abby Whip: 20-30M

[Current max with full melee is 38 - DFH, DFS, whip, barrows gloves, ring of charos, full skele, fury, d boots, and skill cape]

Range:
Magic Shortbow: 100k
Crystal Bow: 2-3M (it has been pointed out that the DPS of magic shortbow is higher than the crystal bow at the moment due to the arrow speed)
Seercull: 50M+

Rune Arrows: 3k ea
Addy Arrows: 2k ea
Mith Arrows: 1k ea
Steel Arrows: 500 ea
Iron Arrows: 150 ea
Bronze Arrows: 150 ea

[Current max with full range is 48 - spined top and bottom, ranger set, rune arrows, fury, ring of charos, seercull, barrows gloves, and book of balance with same tick speed as whip]

Mage:
God Staves: 250k from general store
Ancient Staff: 3M
Master Wand: 50M+

Bloods: 2k ea
Natures: 1k ea
Cosmic: 10k ea

[Current max with full mage is 55 no crit no pot with ice barrage and 54 with blood - full infinity (can use ice gloves instead of infin gloves [ice gives +1 spell bonus]), fury, ring of charos, master wand, holy book, and skill point cape with range being about 1.1-1.2 times faster in dps]

Armor:

Melee:
DFS: 40M
Unholy Book: 25M (same str as DFS, but little to no defense)
DFH: 20M
Dragon Boots: 20M
Skele Top/Bottoms: 15M ea
Barrows gloves: 15M
Dragon Gloves: 1M
Crystal Shield: 3M
Dragon Pieces: 1M ea

Beserker Helm: 1M
Warrior Helm: 250k
Rune Pieces: 100k ea

Range:
Spined Top: 35M
Spined Bottom: 35M
Spined Helm, Boots, & Gloves: 20M ea
Robin Hat: 20M
Robin Boots: 20M
Book of Balance: 35M
Archer Helm: 1M
Black D'Hide Pieces: 100k ea

Mage:
Infinity Top/Bottom: 35M
Infinity Hat: 30M
Infinity Boots: 20M
Infinity Gloves: 10M
Ice Gloves: 5M (Infinity gloves are rarer, but ice gloves currently have +1 spell bonus on them at the moment. This reflects that atm.)
Holy Book: 35M
Mystic Pieces: 250k ea

Accessories:
Fury: 50M
Ring of Charos: 15M
Glory: 10M
Ring of Wealth: 15M
Beserker Necklace: 25M
Strength Necklace: 100k
Power Necklace: 50k

Consumables:

Food:
Lobs/Swords/Monks: 500 ea
Shark: 2k ea
Turtle: 3k ea
Manta: 4k ea

Pots:
Ranging Pot: 25k ea
Super Pots: 25k ea
Mage Pot: 25k ea

Misc:

Skill Lamps: 1M-2M ea
Chef's Hat: 1M
Cooking Guants: 1M
Highway Mask: 500k
Santa: 3-5M

Rares:

Phats:
Phat set: 1B (Only 3 completed, so inflated from piece price of 825M)
Christmas Cracker: 250M
Green Phat: 175M
Purple Phat: 150M
Blue Phat: 125M
White Phat: 125M
Red Phat: 125M
Yellow Phat: 125M

Misc:
Deco Plate: 125M
Deco Legs: 125M
Deco Sword: 150M
Fire Cape: 100M
Rubber Chicken: 50M
Black/Tan Cavs: 25M ea
Black/White/Blue Berets: 25M ea
Pirate Hat: 15M

All skillers: Please let me know what y'all would believe the skilling items would be best priced at and I'll add those.

Jabast
09-14-2019, 01:10 PM
What cash sink has happened?

Zkiller
09-14-2019, 01:20 PM
What cash sink has happened?

If Ivan wants to release the details he can.
I'll be chilling just updating what I can.

Jabast
09-15-2019, 05:24 AM
If Ivan wants to release the details he can.
I'll be chilling just updating what I can.

If 1 non staff member knows the details, we all should be able to ;)

Zkiller
09-15-2019, 08:15 AM
If 1 non staff member knows the details, we all should be able to ;)

I just asked for the general info so I can make a accurate price guide.
The details I'm not concerned with.

Topnotch
09-15-2019, 09:57 AM
Disclaimer: There has been a cash sink, so the GP value will now reflect that and the current demand compared to the old guide from Goku (thanks Goku for the old guide btw)

Note: Current GP in circulation - 2.4B

Weapons:

Melee:
Rune Scim: 100k
Granite Maul: 250k
Dragon Long: 500k
DBA: 1M
Dragon Scim: 2M
D2H: 4M (this dragon item has a chance of healing)
Abby Whip: 40M

[Current max with full melee is 38 - DFH, DFS, whip, barrows gloves, ring of charos, full skele, fury, d boots, and skill cape]

Range:
Magic Shortbow: 100k
Crystal Bow: 2-3M (it has been pointed out that the DPS of magic shortbow is higher than the crystal bow at the moment due to the arrow speed)
Seercull: TBD (not enough getting sold at the moment, so assume 70M+)

Rune Arrows: 5k ea
Addy Arrows: 3k ea
Mith Arrows: 1-2k ea
Iron Arrows: 500 ea
Bronze Arrows: 250 ea

[Current max with full range is 47 - spined top and bottom, ranger set, rune arrows, fury, ring of charos, seercull, barrows gloves, and book of balance with same tick speed as whip]

Mage:
God Staves: 250k from general store
Ancient Staff: 3M
Master Wand: 70M+

Bloods: 2k ea
Natures: 1k ea
Cosmic: 10k ea

[Current max with full mage is 55 no crit no pot with ice barrage and 54 with blood - full infinity, fury, ring of charos, master wand, holy book, and skill point cape with range being about 1.1-1.2 times faster in dps]

Armor:

Melee:
Skele Top/Bottoms: 15M ea
DFH: 20M
DFS: 40M
Dragon Boots: 20M
Barrows gloves: 15M
Dragon Gloves: 1M
Crystal Shield: 3M
Dragon Pieces: 1M ea
Unholy Book: 25M (same str as DFS, but little to no defense)
Rune Pieces: 100k ea
Beserker Helm: 1M
Warrior Helm: 250k

Range:
Black D'Hide Pieces: 100k ea
Spined Top: 35M
Spined Bottom: 35M
Spined Helm, Boots, & Gloves: 10M (due to not being BIS, but does give defense)
Robin Hat: 20M
Robin Boots: 20M
Book of Balance: 35M
Archer Helm: 1M

Mage:
Infinity Top/Bottom: 35M
Infinity Hat: 30M
Infinity Boots/Gloves: 20M
Holy Book: 35M
Mystic Pieces: 250k ea

Accessories:
Fury: 70M
Ring of Charos: 15M
Glory: 15M
Ring of Wealth: 20M
Beserker Necklace: 100M (if released with poll & Fury will drop to 50M)
Strength Necklace: 100k
Power Necklace: 50k

Consumables:

Food:
Lobs/Swords/Monks: 500 ea
Shark: 2k ea
Turtle: 3k ea
Manta: 4k ea

Pots:
Ranging Pot: 25k ea
Super Pots: 25k ea
Mage Pot: 25k ea

Misc:

Skill Lamps: 3M-5M ea
Chef's Hat: 5M
Cooking Guants: 1M
Highway Mask: 500k
Santa: 2M
Ice Gloves: 500k-1M

Rares:

Phats:
Christmas Cracker: 150M
Purple Phat: 125M
Green Phat: 125M
Blue Phat: 115M
White Phat: 115M
Red Phat: 100M
Yellow Phat: 100M

Misc:
Deco Plate: 115M
Deco Legs: 115M
Deco Sword: 130M
Fire Cape: 100M
Rubber Chicken: 50M
Black/Tan Cavs: 25M ea
Black/White/Blue Berets: 25M ea
Pirate Hat: 15M

All skillers: Please let me know what y'all would believe the skilling items would be best priced at and I'll add those.

The Abyssal Whip price is incorrect. Correct price 20-25m
Arrows pricing is also incorrect: [Rune arrows 3k] Adamant arrows: 2k [Mithril arrows: 1k] steel arrows(in bulk not from the shop which is limited): 500gp [Iron arrows: 150gp]

Zkiller
09-15-2019, 10:02 AM
The Abyssal Whip price is incorrect. Correct price 20-25m
Arrows pricing is also incorrect: [Rune arrows 3k] Adamant arrows: 2k [Mithril arrows: 1k] steel arrows(in bulk not from the shop which is limited): 500gp [Iron arrows: 150gp]

Yeah this should be correct.
What do you think about seercull and master wand?
Adjust those to reflect a similar price as the whip?

Topnotch
09-15-2019, 10:06 AM
Seercull: 50m+
Master Wand: 50m+

Zkiller
09-15-2019, 10:29 AM
Seercull: 50m+
Master Wand: 50m+

All has been accounted for and corrected.
Thanks g.

Zkiller
09-21-2019, 04:29 PM
Updated to reflect new prices on berserker necklace & skill lamps due to new update from Sept. 22nd.

Cache
09-23-2019, 03:55 PM
Updated to reflect new prices on berserker necklace & skill lamps due to new update from Sept. 22nd.

Great work keeping it updated with every update :)

Zkiller
09-25-2019, 02:00 PM
Adjusted rares & accessories to reflect current amount of items in game and future updates.

slears2
09-25-2019, 11:50 PM
but theres quite bit off with this even for estimates.
like a start of adding the price of every item once for each, resulting in a total gold cost of the price guide of 2,522,030‬ million gold, just over the actual gold in game for 1 of each item in the list , when in actuality, there are several several multiples of each item down to the very last, and firecapes would be the most expensive item in the damn game. not some dumb ass cracker for 250m. thats what im gonna leave. i took my time to come to these results have looked over the price guide for a week now, updates and all, and if it remains unadjusted i will do actual math and make a real one. thanks

Zkiller
09-26-2019, 05:45 AM
but theres quite bit off with this even for estimates.
like a start of adding the price of every item once for each, resulting in a total gold cost of the price guide of 2,522,030‬ million gold, just over the actual gold in game for 1 of each item in the list , when in actuality, there are several several multiples of each item down to the very last, and firecapes would be the most expensive item in the damn game. not some dumb ass cracker for 250m. thats what im gonna leave. i took my time to come to these results have looked over the price guide for a week now, updates and all, and if it remains unadjusted i will do actual math and make a real one. thanks

The gp in game does not reflect the overall buy value.
It's simple economics.
If there's 1.5 trillion dollars circulating is the US should a house be worth $11.7k due to the amount of houses in the US (128M)?
No because it's dependent on the average circulation of these items.
The average is what is shown.
The base/foundation values came from what I asked multiple times in game and 1-2 people disagree with the other 10, then I can't adjust due to a few outliers.

Also, it has been mentioned multiple times regarding f capes that they are coming back fairly soon.
This is why the value is not outlandish on them.
Take a note though that there is A LOT more capes in game than phats or crackers.
We are also accounting for 2.4b total in game while the current gp in circulation (max) is about 300-350m from 1 player while the next is about 200m and the one after is 100m.
Which means in circulations right now there's no more than 1b gp with 1.4b inactive.
This also mean that not if someone has 1b they can buy absolutely everything.

But if people agree with your logic behind putting simple math and not simple economics just tell them to let me know and I'll adjust.
I've adjusted a ton for majority agreement already.

slears2
09-26-2019, 05:53 AM
if you cant actually be asked to compile a realistic computation and instead have to reply with a housing comparison in us economics based with no math and in fact 2 numbers used with no calculations, its pretty fucking obvious who doesnt understand economics, i not only aced economics but have personally studied the different systems and individual forces and matters that create economic systems, i think you mistake the fact that you got some right for having a reason to pull smoke and say you have a realistic price guide when you say only 1-2 people disagree when in fact thats probably the amount of players you asked in regards to prices. but whatever. do some math. dont. ill post a price guide with lots of math and inputs even though i dont like doing it at least i can.

slears2
09-26-2019, 05:57 AM
and as to your comment about firecapes being more common than a cracker, only a literal single handful of active players have firecapes with 1 or 2 having 2. minus the players who are staff and you come to even less than a handful with a total of 5-6 firecapes between them max. and even less are willing to trade them . so yea totally accurate, until theyre rereleased theyre worth far more than listed, ive offered over 300m and no one has even really thought about trading there firecape

slears2
09-26-2019, 06:07 AM
if i were to use these prices my item worth would be 925m
thats just an example.