PDA

View Full Version : [Server] Boss who drops rares.

I skill now
10-26-2020, 02:03 PM
Maybe to expand the current rare/boss situation there could be a new boss NPC who drops only items that are considered 'rares'

Requirements for this boss: A key to enter this boss.

How to get this key: All the current bosses could drop this specific key at a rate of 0.5%.

Location: The key could be used at edgeville with the trap door (near yew logs)

Boss name: Giant mole or something not currently used.. maybe bring back larrisa.

Drops: Noted herbs (common) noted dragon hides (common) partyhats (very rare) deco pieces (rare) fire cape (very rare) masks (rare)

Benefits of this boss: Would boost the economy by giving players another thing to grind for!

Pro Noob
10-26-2020, 02:08 PM
Larrisa is a talkable npc and is not a boss.
Unless you feel like a woman should be a boss. We could make it one a month appear.

I skill now
10-26-2020, 02:14 PM
Larrisa is a talkable npc and is not a boss.
Unless you feel like a woman should be a boss. We could make it one a month appear.

Okay haha maybe giant mole or something then sir.

James
10-26-2020, 02:32 PM
Hell no.
What’s the point in ‘rates’ then..

Hooch
10-26-2020, 02:41 PM
I don't agree with rares. But a "Skiller" boss would be a neat idea. Boss that drops skilling materials. Herbs, essence, d'hides, logs, and etc. This would help with the lack of economy currently.

Eikenboom
10-26-2020, 02:45 PM
just bring back the shipticket and jad, lol that whas the one thats drops deco

I skill now
10-26-2020, 02:48 PM
just bring back the shipticket and jad, lol that whas the one thats drops deco

I agree with this.

Tom
10-26-2020, 07:40 PM
I think new content needs to be added rares or not. We've done the same old forever now. I asked a friend if they still played over facebook and they said no because its never updated and nothing is new. Also love you arch <3

I skill now
10-26-2020, 09:36 PM
I think new content needs to be added rares or not. We've done the same old forever now. I asked a friend if they still played over facebook and they said no because its never updated and nothing is new. Also love you arch <3

Yes sir! Just a new boss, something to evolve the server!

Hooch
10-27-2020, 06:19 PM
If there was a skilling boss created, hypothetically speaking of course... Maybe would be a cool thing to bring in Dragon Pickaxe and Dragon Harpoon

Nozemi
11-02-2020, 06:41 AM
If there was a skilling boss created, hypothetically speaking of course... Maybe would be a cool thing to bring in Dragon Pickaxe and Dragon Harpoon

I had some ideas for skilling bosses. Though due to the shit condition of the current server source, it's a no go! Will have to pray someone actually gets around to putting the new server in a functional and release ready condition!

Jabast
11-03-2020, 04:27 AM
I had some ideas for skilling bosses. Though due to the shit condition of the current server source, it's a no go! Will have to pray someone actually gets around to putting the new server in a functional and release ready condition!

Think we'll be praying for a long time xD;)

Unlighten
11-08-2020, 03:20 PM

Do you think account's stats+banks+etc will transfer to the release-ready server? Why not release it in the current state, and build off of it? It's very very similar to the old Dodian.

I'd go ahead and release the server to the public, but advertise it as a OSPS. I promise you, there is going to be a trend-change soon. Much like people like OSRS, I bet people will like modern versions of OSPS.

Anyway, nice suggestion. I am all for more opportunities to PVM.

Jabast
11-08-2020, 05:21 PM
I was thinking perhaps we could find a way to release tri-jester scarf & hat and those kinda hats, and make them somewhat rares aswell. We could release a phat set along with that & an extra hween set to keep it a bit more interesting, but not to flood the server with rares.

This is what I'm talking about:
https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Tri-jester_scarf

From the really old runescape Christmas update.

Siegesoul
11-08-2020, 11:14 PM
i agree with this idea 100% there needs to be more rares between the eco and not a bunch with only 1 or 2 people and this will give new players a chance at obtaining them if they try hard eneugh.