PDA

View Full Version : Client Cache

Pro Noob
11-14-2020, 06:29 AM
Thanks to the help from the user 'Supertje', there have been some fixes with the cache.

Textures on trees are no longer white
Bank booth that was once broken should work again
TExture on the fire cape is no longer white
The old nightmare zone objects no longer there
Removed the wheat field in yanille

To update the cache you'll need to locate your cache files at 'C:\Users\USERNAME\.dodian-osrs', then remove the "cacheVersion2.dat" file.
This will on startup download the new cache.
Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause, but hopefully it should not take to long.

supertje
11-14-2020, 06:37 AM
Np guys,

When u find more map issues, be free to pm me ingame or post it on the forums.
And i will try to fix this :)

Jabast
11-14-2020, 11:42 AM
Np guys,

When u find more map issues, be free to pm me ingame or post it on the forums.
And i will try to fix this :)

Thanks for the help supertje! It is very well appreciated :)

Cache
11-14-2020, 12:45 PM
Supertje has been so good to us and is one of those guys that have been with us forever. This is what Dodian is. The community coming together to make something more enjoyable for everyone. Thank you for your contribution <3

supertje
11-14-2020, 01:16 PM
Supertje has been so good to us and is one of those guys that have been with us forever. This is what Dodian is. The community coming together to make something more enjoyable for everyone. Thank you for your contribution <3

:)

So the other things like the fishing guild and the gosting at jungle demon and draggonoth prime i cant fix... takes allot of time to rewrite the client for it... and also im not a pro developer XD

So when someone find some small things i will look into it, other things i hope to fix them in the new opensource :)

Also all suggestions are welcome :)

I skill now
11-14-2020, 03:16 PM
Thanks man! I can't wait to see what it looks like :D

Dashboard
11-28-2020, 10:15 PM
Thank you for doing this, those trees were bugging me whenever I logged in