PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man

Hunter
01-24-2018, 09:06 AM
Once again I am back to relive the glory days as much of you are. For the past few servers I have made my account an Iron man and would like to suggest making it an actual mode with the icon again. Obviously not a top priority for you guys but it would be much appreciated if you possibly still have the code and could do just a quick addition.

Zman
01-24-2018, 10:13 AM
I agree with this. Should be easy enough to add it without the armour. That can be added later of course.

Logan
01-24-2018, 10:44 AM
Once again I am back to relive the glory days as much of you are. For the past few servers I have made my account an Iron man and would like to suggest making it an actual mode with the icon again. Obviously not a top priority for you guys but it would be much appreciated if you possibly still have the code and could do just a quick addition.

I agree, this'll be a fun addition. Unfortunately it's on my bottom of my personal list, so maybe Zman or Fabrice L can do it.

Fabrice L
01-24-2018, 11:04 AM
I'm willing to write the serversided system to handle this, shouldn't take to long

Luke
01-24-2018, 11:53 AM
This team work and effectiveness is making me hard

Hunter
01-24-2018, 08:04 PM
I agree, this'll be a fun addition. Unfortunately it's on my bottom of my personal list, so maybe Zman or Fabrice L can do it.

I'm willing to write the serversided system to handle this, shouldn't take to long

I agree with this. Should be easy enough to add it without the armour. That can be added later of course.

I appreciate it haha, definitely liking how the server is starting out with an up beat pace and willingness to get things done. I can't code but if y'all need help with anything just let me know