PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for Thieving

Savageboiii
07-13-2021, 07:53 AM
I have noticed there have been some people autoclicking the chests in yanille and legends guild, so I thought it would be a good idea to change the way the drops are being received. If a player gets a drop it should appear on the floor and not in the inventory. That should atleast prevent item farming ! Feel free to discuss !

supertje
07-13-2021, 08:14 AM
agree on this, or add some more random events around the chests

Savageboiii
07-13-2021, 09:07 AM
agree on this, or add some more random events around the chests

random events are really annoying tho for the non afk players.. I think we dodian actually had that, but it was removed

Pro Noob
07-13-2021, 10:58 AM
random events are really annoying tho for the non afk players.. I think we dodian actually had that, but it was removed
There is still a random event to click on a skill. It occur less frequently compare to before but it do exist.
As for the autoing of chest, there is not much we could do to avoid it then to actually enforce a ban if we feel it is disrupting other people's achievement.

Nozemi
07-13-2021, 01:04 PM
I have noticed there have been some people autoclicking the chests in yanille and legends guild, so I thought it would be a good idea to change the way the drops are being received. If a player gets a drop it should appear on the floor and not in the inventory. That should atleast prevent item farming ! Feel free to discuss !

Good suggestion! We'll make sure to consider this for the new server I'm working on.

I've also thought about moving these chests to random locations at random times. I think we actually did that once.

supertje
07-13-2021, 02:30 PM
Good suggestion! We'll make sure to consider this for the new server I'm working on.

I've also thought about moving these chests to random locations at random times. I think we actually did that once.

we did that with the premium chest, switching active between dragon cave and the legendsguild

Iamgod
07-13-2021, 04:36 PM
Good suggestion. Once a valuable item is received, perhaps it could pop up a new window which has to be completed in a specific amount of time, in case the player fails to do so, they should get ajailed or they don't get the item.