Dodian Forums

Dodian Forums (https://dodian.net/forums.php)
-   Discussion (https://dodian.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I vote for Spunky to be Admin! (https://dodian.net/showthread.php?t=365)

Topnotch 08-08-2019 09:55 PM

I vote for Spunky to be Admin!

This guy has been extremely helpful, modest, and just an absolute blessing to have on this server. I can not elaborate enough on how down to earth and giving this man is.Please consider promoting this helpful hand in the near future! He is what the server needs for the growth we all have been looking for. And as the number of players grow he will be the one to keep them around! :angel:

Spunky 08-08-2019 09:58 PM

Don't make me blush xD I appreciate the hell out of the sentiment lmao but I can do all of this as a moderator :P It's what I'm here for!

Aj Shady 08-08-2019 10:04 PM

Spunky has been super helpful to me as a new player. Can't stress the love he has for the playerbase enough.

Topnotch 08-08-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aj Shady (Post 1487)
Spunky has been super helpful to me as a new player. Can't stress the love he has for the playerbase enough.

Yes! I also think it would look great for the server, to actually see an admin playing the server alongside the players. Besides I think the quality control he can provide whilst other admins being offline or afk would be very helpful to the community.

Jabast 08-09-2019 10:22 AM

I vote myself to be admin!

Nozemi 08-09-2019 10:28 AM

I have no intentions of introducing new admins, at least not for the sake of just having a higher rank.

If something has to change, it's the way the server is maintained and enable easier access to restart and update it. Currently I'm the only one able to do that, because I'm a lazy motherfucker.

So my question is; what exactly would Dodian benefit from promoting Spunky to an admin, that we don't already benefit?

Jabast 08-09-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozemi (Post 1490)
I have no intentions of introducing new admins, at least not for the sake of just having a higher rank.

If something has to change, it's the way the server is maintained and enable easier access to restart and update it. Currently I'm the only one able to do that, because I'm a lazy motherfucker.

So my question is; what exactly would Dodian benefit from promoting Spunky to an admin, that we don't already benefit?

Are you really trying to talk logic into this guy? Exdee

Topnotch 08-09-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozemi (Post 1490)

If a lazy mutherfucker is the only person who can restart and update this server.. we will never make it past 20 people.... we need someone with more passion.. the admins are no where near as active as spunky and helpful while being active.. so if this is really a question weather he should be a admin or not. Then clearly you don't want to see more growth. Spunky is the servers best hope. and you just shot that down. congrats dude. continue being afk and lazy.. your doing this server a favor by letting us know early not much will be accomplished by the current admins.. therefore the new client was not even released on Dodian.net, and the poll results were not implemented when it was said they were to be.

Bro 08-09-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rift (Post 1492)
If a lazy mutherfucker is the only person who can restart and update this server.. we will never make it past 20 people.... we need someone with more passion.. the admins are no where near as active as spunky and helpful while being active.. so if this is really a question weather he should be a admin or not. Then clearly you don't want to see more growth. Spunky is the servers best hope. and you just shot that down. congrats dude. continue being afk and lazy.. your doing this server a favor by letting us know early not much will be accomplished by the current admins.. therefore the new client was not even released on Dodian.net, and the poll results were not implemented when it was said they were to be.

You just need to shut your mouth sometimes, you're the least popular play on this server for a reason.

Edit: As for Jabast, I think he deserves to a moderator, humble and honest guy.

Topnotch 08-09-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bro (Post 1493)
You just need to shut your mouth sometimes, you're the least popular play on this server for a reason.

Edit: As for Jabast, I think he deserves to a moderator, humble and honest guy.

Damn baby girl your awful mad? did I fuck you and leave you or something? im the least popular? lmao maybe because I just started , and you guys hate change. so idc hate me all you want. Jabast is not mod material. All staff know that..