Dodian Forums

Dodian Forums (https://dodian.net/forums.php)
-   Site (https://dodian.net/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Yet Another Development Update! (https://dodian.net/showthread.php?t=783)

beez 09-10-2021 05:01 AM

keep up the good work mate

Nozemi 09-10-2021 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matokiller5 (Post 2972)
Man just take your time. I really appriciate you doing it for us even you dont have to. I wonder who would sacrifice his own free time for this. Thanks a lot man.

Thanks mate! :) People who actually do appreciate my efforts, despite the time it takes, is the reason I do it in the first place. As well as wanting to recreate my childhood memory in a more deserving way.

Also I won't sit around and just accept shit people throw my way, when they don't know what they're talking about. ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by beez (Post 2973)
keep up the good work mate

I will! :D

Soul Wars 09-10-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goku (Post 2969)
Keep waiting man, it's been 2 months since that post and nothing will come to fruition but good to see ya bro

Laugh out loud. xD

Good luck Nozemi. You got it this time bud! I have complete faith in you man. You have shown us time and time again that you are the man for the job. Best of luck. Can't wait to see the completion!

Nozemi 09-11-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Wars (Post 2975)
Laugh out loud. xD

Good luck Nozemi. You got it this time bud! I have complete faith in you man. You have shown us time and time again that you are the man for the job. Best of luck. Can't wait to see the completion!

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Shaduck 09-13-2021 04:08 AM

0 players online, all that matters to me. I come check in but, when I see this I'm disappointed in you kids.

Nozemi 09-13-2021 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaduck (Post 2977)
0 players online, all that matters to me. I come check in but, when I see this I'm disappointed in you kids.

There is no reason to be disappointed really. The only promise I made was to keep the server online despite activity, which I have. I didn't expect to keep more than 0-2 players online the past year or so, yet we have.

Dodian will never be sustainable, unless we have a community that will contribute code-wise. Because surely after I've completed the new server and website, and gotten them in a state I deem ok, I'll probably leave it all behind, lean back and let someone else do the heavy lifting.

stasis 10-04-2021 09:15 AM

How long do you estimate the server to go into beta?

supertje 10-07-2021 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stasis (Post 2989)
How long do you estimate the server to go into beta?

We dont know...
@Nozemi is learning allot, give him his time to learn it the right way, so please wait :p

XCloudX 11-01-2021 07:47 PM

@Nozemi Hey if you guys need funds hit me up. I originally played Dodian and was a huge supporter. I'm very interested in seeing this community and game come back to life. I was there when it was going down and I want to be here when it returns. New ownership or not. I respect you all very much for trying to bring back what was once the best RSPS I have ever played.

If you need anything hit me up. I got your back and lets bring this to life guys! We can do it!

Regards,
XCloudX