Dodian Forums

Dodian Forums (https://dodian.net/forums.php)
-   Events & Polls (https://dodian.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Content To Add #3 (https://dodian.net/showthread.php?t=339)

Pro Noob 07-13-2019 04:26 AM

Content To Add #3

• Should we add ranging potion? This will require level 75 herblore to make. This will boost your range level temporary when drinking it.
  • Should we change runes required to cast each spell on ancient? Rush and blitz would require chaos runes (1 and 2), while Burst and barrage would require blood runes (1 and 2)
  • If above pass should we change the runecrafting requirements to, chaos lvl 1, nature rune level 30, cosmic level 50, blood level 75?
  • If above do not pass, should the runecrafting level on the new altar be 30 while blood will be 55?
  • If any of the altar questions pass, should we increase experience for enchanting items?
  • Should we add king black dragon to the dragon lair? This will require a sacrifice of 5 dragon bones noted each enter. Unique drop will be the same as previous evil chicken but no leather or burnt stuff aswell as 2 dragon bones and random chance for 5 black dhides.
  • If above pass, should we make it so dragonfire shield have a chance base on your firemaking level to deflect the damage dealt to you?
  • Do you want the Rubber Chicken to be a pickaxe? This will be the same speed as if it were of dragon type tool. If this do not pass, we'll remove it from king black dragon drop table.
  • If above do not pass, should we make rubber chicken be a reward instead of santa hat?
  • Should we add a effect to the ring of wealth? It will be 20% increase drop chance on items 1% or below, while all other above 1% but below 10% will be 10% increase.
  • Should we make slayer be giving you task based on combat then just slayer? There will still be tasks that checks for slayer level.
  • If above pass, should we add more tasks that are easier for lower level compare to just having a look at your slayer level?
Pick the options you want. Each require 50% or more to pass of the total people that have voted.

Feared Box 07-13-2019 12:39 PM

For changing runes, I think this wouldn't be good. Hard enough as it is to get bloods runes alone as no one does runecrafting to sell them. I've always loved the old dodian style of just bloods.

I also don't agree with making slayer give you a task based on combat. I have a pure and I'll have lower combat, but I can still handle all tasks. I wouldn't want to be given lower tasks because of this.

Pazzlo 07-13-2019 02:13 PM

love all these changes except the anti fire sheild

also don't like the rune change I prefer just bloods as rune crafting is very time consuming

Pro Noob 07-13-2019 11:35 PM

Thanks for the comments guys, this is exactly why we do the polls :D
Sidenote, it is a dragonfire shield not anti fire shield.

Jabast 07-15-2019 04:44 PM

I think even if the rune changing idea doesn't go through, you should still do some changes to the rc lvl required for bloods & cosmics, if anything, it should be vice versa. Cosmics are completely useless so it does not pressure people into training their rc at all. Just because more runes are being introduced for magic doesn't mean you should only be able to get them by crafting them. You could easily make a basic stock in the magic store with higher stock for lower tier runes and low stock for higher tier runes, you could let some npc's drop different runes just like Ice Queen does bloods.

Feared Box 07-16-2019 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabast (Post 1348)
I think even if the rune changing idea doesn't go through, you should still do some changes to the rc lvl required for bloods & cosmics, if anything, it should be vice versa. Cosmics are completely useless so it does not pressure people into training their rc at all. Just because more runes are being introduced for magic doesn't mean you should only be able to get them by crafting them. You could easily make a basic stock in the magic store with higher stock for lower tier runes and low stock for higher tier runes, you could let some npc's drop different runes just like Ice Queen does bloods.

Cosmics are very useful in actually making useful jewelry. Ice Queen only drops 10 bloods now, so it's a lot better to craft your own. Changing bloods to 80 rc, would just halt most magic training most likely.