Thread: Oof
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019   #7
Oof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Not sure what you mean by getting to endgame content. This is not true at all, most of the endgame content you're talking about is only accessible through slayer and I can assure that it has barely even been touched. None of the best inslots have even been obtained so far. There are also a lot of incoming updates that will extend the gameplay and content by a lot. We only went through with premium because we know we would be making the switch within the week and not keep people in this limited version for more than a few days to start leveling their account.
Just doesn't make sense to me to call this a beta then try to profit off the player base. If you need money for hosting give the option for people to donate to help with hosting. Whole things seems like a cash grab.

And also I hope you're right because dodian end game imo is when almost every 99 is reached. We have multiple players half way or closer to 99 in a skill. Once that happens population drops. You have about 2 weeks tops to have the player base you have now which is not much. I want this to succeed but I don't think the team is aware of how little time you have with everyone's attention.
Oof is offline   Reply With Quote