Thread: Oof
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019   #8
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oof View Post
Just doesn't make sense to me to call this a beta then try to profit off the player base. If you need money for hosting give the option for people to donate to help with hosting. Whole things seems like a cash grab.

And also I hope you're right because dodian end game imo is when almost every 99 is reached. We have multiple players half way or closer to 99 in a skill. Once that happens population drops. You have about 2 weeks tops to have the player base you have now which is not much. I want this to succeed but I don't think the team is aware of how little time you have with everyone's attention.
I'm aware, but things take the time they take. I don't even know why it was released in the shape that it is now. I thought [MENTION=1]Logan[/MENTION] worked on a new server which he was going to release.

Now I've joined to do exactly that. It might be a tough fight to keep the playerbase, but one of very few times, we're actually going to see bigger things happen here.

As I've mentioned a few times by now; I'm preparing this new source for the transition. It will be an alpha kind of deal, where I will transfer the current stats and banks to this alpha, but I won't be keeping the progression made in this state. The new source will very likely have a lot of fine-tuning to be done to be ready for release. Fine-tuning that might break the whole game if not done.