View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022   #5
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyun View Post
I agree dfs needs a nerf, but the amount it took a hit for is too massive imo. I'm not too sure how much neglect % you can get up to, but as it stands right now based off rough napkin math leading up to about 50% neglect chance, we basically just took a 25% dmg reduction item down to 7.5%

First and foremost this is all under the premise that 99 fm gives 50% reduction and no other armour gives neglect chance. (not too sure on exactly what you may have buffed)

Buff the proc chance max back to 25%, can be kept using prayer as the determining factor, however change the formula to be static increases per lvl instead of a few lvls.
-As is stands now, your formula basically makes every 6 lvls of prayer "worthless", why not change the formula to just simply be .25% increase chance to proc per pray lvl, or maybe add a base chance to proc and decrease the amount/lvl you gain.
-This way every lvl stays relevant and the shield still stands to be nerfed 50% of power pre-change.

2. Since you also nerfed overall tankiness at max + "nerfed" gathering in the sense of less afk with more random events, would you please consider adding food drops to many monsters/bosses.
The proc chance before was 20% for a 100% reduce damage. That was abit to much. I am not going to just nerf the shield 50%, but rather make a universal proc chance of neglect damage. Every shield currently got the neglected dmg aswell as magical gear. If there is anything else that should, just let me know. Also for the formula I settled for a lower % due to might become to strong as I do not wish to do a dfs shield dilemma 2.0.

The drops is on our admin, I have let him do that work as I feel if I need to do drops aswell as other content, it will take more of my time.
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote