View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022   #5
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
Just to clarify, option #1 is supposed to be 5 new teleports (places to travel) and each of those 5 places require a one-time payment of 1 ship ticket...therefore requiring 5 ship tickets to unlock all 5 places. And after that you will no longer need to 'use' or 'consume' anymore ship tickets?

I do like the initiative being taken and the seemingly constant rolling out of updates and I did vote for about half of them in the current poll. Personally, I do like the idea of a new boss to bridge the gap between beginner and mid-tier players that also can incorporate slayer along with some new items...I just don't like the choice of NPC. However, the mechanics you already thought up, possible drops, and even new locations + items unlockable by said 'New boss' are amazing. I guess when you have thought that much of it already through it doesn't really matter what NPC it is.

You've always done right by the community so I'd like to just say again how much I appreciate you guys doing right by us and suggesting new content that can be decided on by the community as a whole.

As always, keep up the good work... our Dodian OGs would be proud.
I'll give you credit for the idea about traveling system. I hope you are happy with the locations thus far and hopefully to have more in the future (I have already got the places I want each of the other to go already).