Thread: A Guarantee.
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020   #9
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
Already stated my intentions multiple times. I only put this up so people can play it, rather than having someone put up a new equally bad remake time and time again.

Ivan is behind the wheel, I don't do anything anymore. Only reason I'm admin on site atm was because I had to check something that required admin access in game.

Don't think it's any point in you and I discussing anything. Doubt we'll ever meet any kind of understanding from either side. So if you're so unhappy about what's going on here, my suggestion is to start your own thing somewhere else.

This is the last professional thing I did for Dodian:
https://dodian.net/showthread.php?t=374
Stop telling me to 'just make a remake yourself' as if that justifies ANYTHING?

How awful are you that stating this is the only solution to my issue here? You are such a disgrace to the name Dodian! If you think a player wanting to see a successful Dodian, that asked very minor questions, should be treated as such than you need to leave! This is the problem Dodian has had for years.

If Ivan wants to see a successful nostalgic remake than he needs to follow the correct path at finding the core issues on why Dodian Remakes have failed since the dawn of Dodian. No one has successfully remade a Dodian that lasts and that's all I care about.

I do not need to recreate my own Dodian server to prove a point!

Disgraceful!