View Single Post
Old 10-24-2023   #18
Nikita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice L View Post
You're fully entitled to think that way, yet we don't see any reason for this to happen.

1. Dodian.net is the longest running domain (2014-...), we have seen many others come and go, so for now this still looks like yet another attempt to me.

2. We're not planning to compete in any way, we're just here. Like we've been for many years and we're https://zumbaliciouscrew.com/en/zumba-online-class/ going nowhere.

3. You call us a distraction, while the only distraction happening is you distracting our staff with these nuisances.

4. I know Plasma had succesful runs, and I truly hope he can keep it running and it doesn't end up like Arponas did when he lost interest.

5. The entire goal of dodian.net is keeping everything accessible for no additional costs, server/client source and a live server. Everything you see here comes out of both Nozemi and my Viberate personal pockets.

End conclusion: Dodian.net is staying up and running as is. We are and will in no way try to compete with Plasma, he does his thing, we do our thing as he has mentioned already himself.
It's great to hear that Dodian.com is back! If you're excited about this return and wondering what to do next, here are some steps you can consider:

1. Explore the Game: Dive back into Dodian and explore the game. Familiarize yourself with the content, quests, skills, and gameplay.

2. Reconnect with the Community: Reconnect with old friends and fellow players. Join forums, Discord servers, or social media groups dedicated to Dodian to stay updated and interact with the community.

3. Set Goals: Decide what you want to achieve in the game. Whether it's leveling up your character, completing quests, or engaging in PvP activities, setting goals can enhance your gaming experience.

4. Stay Informed: Keep an eye on official announcements and updates from Dodian.com. This will help you stay informed about events, changes, and new features.

5. Contribute: If you're enthusiastic about the community and game, consider contributing by creating guides, organizing events, or helping new players.

6. Have Fun: Most importantly, have fun! Enjoy the game, create memories, and relish the experience of being part of the Dodian community once again.

Welcome back to Dodian.com, and have a fantastic time rediscovering this exciting gaming world!
Nikita is offline   Reply With Quote