View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020   #27
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timer View Post
More like, I was just lurking out of the blue. Other mods that have yet to be listed were the ones who actually exposed this XP method. So, hint of advice, look into this more if you care.

and for you @noz I've always been a true fan of dodian based servers but the proof is in front of your eyes.. an xp dupe that's been around for months, no devs or staff caught on. the player count is always under 5. All of you put your focus into something that can actually pay off, for the user and the developer.
I will repeat this once again; this Dodian is up for the sole reason of avoiding that people keep starting these up to just shut them down again every so often. And who knows, maybe we one day end up making something that works better than the current server.

To me, this is about more than making something to make money, I don't want to make money off of Dodian. I also can't justify spending all my spare time programming Dodian. Especially not in my current situation.

It's just funny how you mentioned your opinion after the fact you got banned. You seem to always have to try and insult people when things don't go your way.