View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020   #4
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilho0ligan View Post
lol i remember comming to yous in discord with a bug and geting told not to spam the chat??? now u wana know about all the bugs. there one with ess bags where u can have double the ess fit in them
the taner he will still tan the full invintory off hides for you and all u need is the 1k 2k 5k or 10k for what ever hide u were doing.
im sure there was more me and wolf found. just cant remember.. anyways good luck with the server.
No idea about the "not spam the chat" thing, if I said that I'm very sorry. I might've been like "fuck the bugs" because we were working on a new source, and from my side, nothing was gonna get done on the current one. I also would rather have Arch work on the new one than fixing things on the old (current) one.

Also the new server has taken way way more time than I initially thought it would, which wasn't the plan. Though that's on me. I haven't done everything right either. I also have had some days where I've said things I shouldn't have said in the Discord. So again, I'm sorry for that.

Though when it comes to game breaking bugs like dupes, and conspiring with a rogue mod, we can't offer much leniency. Your offenses are serious, and you know it. There are no excuse to justify what was done.