View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020   #5
lilho0ligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
No idea about the "not spam the chat" thing, if I said that I'm very sorry. I might've been like "fuck the bugs" because we were working on a new source, and from my side, nothing was gonna get done on the current one. I also would rather have Arch work on the new one than fixing things on the old (current) one.

Also the new server has taken way way more time than I initially thought it would, which wasn't the plan. Though that's on me. I haven't done everything right either. I also have had some days where I've said things I shouldn't have said in the Discord. So again, I'm sorry for that.

Though when it comes to game breaking bugs like dupes, and conspiring with a rogue mod, we can't offer much leniency. Your offenses are serious, and you know it. There are no excuse to justify what was done.
yeah i understand and im not mad at all. im glad the experience hack is out of the game now its ligit hs. and with the item duping i am sorry for what happend but at least thats been found and out of the game now too.

all the best with dodian might play again one day. ( if im allowed that is)
lilho0ligan is offline   Reply With Quote