View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019   #3
Dodian23
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
I would like to see a huge advancement on the skilling frontier; this would have a positive impact on PVM'ers as well.

Add a prayer altar in the magic guild at home in Yanille. As of now, if you compare prayer levels to the combat levels and stats of the highest players, you'll notice a trend that prayer is considerably lower. This is because most people camp bosses, which should have some kind of bone drop to compensate their level. It also makes it more worth it to camp dragons for bones, for more XP on the altar. Undoubtedly, everyone would use this content addition. It would boost the amount of skilling supplies in the game, it may help get some people away from bossing to collect bones for the altar. As of now, dragon bones are 720 XP. That's over 18,102 dragon bones for 99 prayer. On oldschool Runescape, a dragon bone on altar is 252 XP. Meaning Dodian's prayer xp rate is less than 3x, the rates are supposedly 15x if you follow combat. Raise the prayer XP of a bone, and add the altar and make it comparable to combat. This in my opinion, is the quickest addition with the largest impact.
Wow man you really put some thought into this. I 100% agree with you as well. IMO we need a few more new bosses, new items, and spread out the "Whip + skele" best wep and suit. Make some options and skill ya know?
Dodian23 is offline   Reply With Quote