View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019   #3
Chambe
Registered Member

Quote:
Should it be like Heroes guild where you click on the door and it open just for you? Or should we make it stay open when you open the door?
Either would be fine I think.

Quote:
Are you suggesting we lower the respawn rate or are you suggesting to add more monster of set type? Or is it something else, cause if so please explain?
Add more. Respawn rate is fine I think, but standing around waiting for respawns sucks.

Quote:
The gate was suppose to be for a quest, but if people want a way to open it I am sure we can arrenge it.
Neat. Maybe a key? There's already a shit ton of keys in the game though, so I don't know if that'd be the best. Perhaps one could pay a fee to one of the slayer masters to unlock it.

Quote:
Most mobs have unrewarding drop table due to how Dodian drop works, the more drops we add the more favorable the system will give you. That mention, I do think giving herbs and second ingredience drops to mobs will be neat. This however is not a easy task to balance so if you got suggestion like alchables or ideas to make something more worth let us know.
Also a side note, Abyssal demons are 85 slayer.
I'll take some time and come back with another post with some suggestions for this!

Quote:
Smithing interface is cache based, so there is not much we can do about it server sided.
Aka for this to work, we'll need to update the interface (Smithing, crafting, etc..), this makes it so you need to dl a new cache.
Should the smithing speed be depending on the bars used or just a general speed?
Superheat would be nice, should it cost 2 nature to cast?
General speed imo.
At the current state, I think maybe one rune each cast would be fine. There's not exactly and abundance of runes in the game (atleast in circulation). Maybe new spells and updates to magic should come after updates in drop tables and runecrafting (e.g. new rune types, multiple runes)
Chambe is offline   Reply With Quote