Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021   #13
matokiller5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
Good thinking this, and it's appreciated! We'll for sure have to do something to stabilize the economy of Dodian. However wiping it only temporarily solves it. Fixing the problem's root will permanently fix the economy long term as it is. However right now I'm not concerned with this.

Plan at the moment is to deliver on what I've been babbling about for the past two years, finally. Hopefully I can make it happen this time around. New website is progressing very well. Which will allow us to do way more in terms of logging and managing the server. I know a lot of you have been accusing mods for staff abuse. I want to make sure we get to the bottom of stuff like that.

I'll make sure to make an announcement explaining more in detail what we've planned for the future of Dodian. I just need to make some more progress on the new website and server before. There will likely be a beta of both the new website and the new server when we get closer.

In the meantime, please trust that we think things thoroughly before we decide on anything. There have been too many mistakes to rush any decisions. Despite this, we'll probably make some more mistakes here and there.
Some mistakes are going to be made for sure, however the beta version of the server should reveal at least the most serious ones, so it's a very good idea. I think Dodian is finally in good hands and whatever happens I want to be there.
matokiller5 is offline   Reply With Quote