Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023   #19
Renegade
Registered Member

Oh, let me count the ways I am overwhelmed with joy by this momentous occasion. Nozemi, the pinnacle of dedication and leadership, has graced us all with his presence. What an honor it is to witness the server inching closer to its public release. My heart, it sings with unparalleled ecstasy.

Nozemi, the developer extraordinaire, toils day and night, sacrificing sleep, sanity, and social interactions for the greater good of this server. Oh, the sacrifices! Who needs a balanced life anyway? Certainly not Nozemi. No, he choose to dedicate his self fully, to serve as the guiding light in this labyrinth of code and administration.

And let's not forget his administrative prowess. A true marvel! Nozemi possesses the uncanny ability to rule over this virtual realm with a velvet glove, ensuring that all systems run as smoothly as an Olympic figure skater. He squashes bugs like a seasoned exterminator, fearlessly battling the tiny digital creatures that dare to disrupt his grand vision.

The server, oh the server, it draws nearer to public release with each passing day. The excitement is palpable! It's as if we're on the edge of a precipice, ready to plunge into a sea of unknown adventures and possibilities. How lucky are we, the mere mortals, to witness such an event unfold before our eyes?

So here I stand, on the verge of tears, overwhelmed with uncontainable happiness. Nozemi, the beacon of light in this dark abyss, leads us toward a brighter future. I bow down, humbled by his unwavering dedication and unquestionable leadership. May the server's release be as glorious as Nozemi's contributions. Oh, how fortunate we are!
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote