Thread: Plans Ahead
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021   #16
BAJF
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matokiller5 View Post
I agree with hieko.

Also i would like to discuss one problem i noticed. I feel like most of you should feel the same.

When I go to kill a boss who drops a bis item and it is occupied by another player with better dps, then I have to do something different and I go away and play later. It's happened to me many times and I think it's worth considering and change it a little bit.
I think it would be good idea to add monsters like abyssal demons, that can drop whip like Nechryael. The chances of a drop are smaller and the large number of players can kill them without being scared that someone else take the drop. For example, if I need spined armor, I can only kill Daganoth Prime and it can be occupied non-stop. It could discourage someone like me. Therefore, it would be good to either add another bosses that drops similar items or add small daganoths with a smaller chance to drop same item.

One more thing i would like to mention. When I kill for example kbd, the respawn time is terribly long, I don't want to be 3 minutes afk waiting for him to respawn. It would be reasonable to reduce the timer or place around some dragons that I could kill while the kbd is respawning.

Thanks, and as always let me know what you think about it.

I'm sorry, Mato. I disagree completely with you here. The bosses have always been about competition and I think that shouldn't change. More potential rare drops would even destabilize the server further. I'd even go as far as saying the drop rates are too high considering the small community. Rares have become commons. Take yourself, you've gotten multiple whips. Would grinding even more actually benefit the server?
BAJF is offline   Reply With Quote