Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021   #1
Nozemi
Admin & Dev

Default Staff Changes

People may start asking questions about what is going on at Dodian now. Well, I've came to realize that me and Ivan can't work together, and in my opinion he has made some questionable decisions, even some despite disagreements from other staff members.

I've gone ahead and removed Ivan from his admin position and Ween from his moderator position. Ween has proven to be extremely toxic, especially towards the staff team. If he has a problem with the majority of the staff team, and works it out by talking shit about us in the general public, he's not fit to be part of said staff team.

So what's going to happen now?
I'll be stepping back into being administrating Dodian again. I have a lot of work ahead of me, and will mainly focus on getting a new website and server up and running. Because we really need both.

I know I've been claiming to work on this for a long time, but never delivering. I won't make any promises this time either, but I've made some life choices that will give me more time to work on Dodian. I also think that, if not big, at least a decent game with a decent sized community.

When the new server is out
So my plan is to launch a new server (without resetting anyone's progress/stats), and a new website. This will allow us to maintain Dodian more easily, add more modern features. We'll see what we can add in terms of new content once we reach that point.

We've been lucky to have Supertje help us make some new maps. These will go live along with the new server, and it's going to be a new Dodian experience. It's mostly about relocating existing map locations, so not custom designed maps. More on that later.

I also thought that with the new server going live, we can also start fresh on punishments. Though some cases of punishment needs to be reviewed before we can lift them.

With the new website, we'll have a ticket management system, so it will be a lot easier to maintain good decisions in the staff team, as well as take care of any abusive staff members.

I hope you can bear with me in the meantime of all of this. In the meantime me and the rest of the staff team will do the best we can to help assist you!
Nozemi is offline   Reply With Quote