Thread: Plans Ahead
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021   #9
hieko
Registered Member

- What items would you wish to see in this point store? (can be anything from OSRS)

Cosmetics, agreed with the two above, they shouldnt give any advantage over other players and be purely for show. Treasure trails items would be good if theres not clue system in the base.

- Should we forcefully convert items and skills into points, or should be make it optional? Alternatively should we only forcefully do items, and leave skills, or entirely optional?

im all for a full reset of everything because everyone keeps saying we could lose long time players but a lot of players wont even want to start playing a server thats "new" but has people who have maxed accounts already or BIS items(also if everyone is maxed and has the BIS items what is there for them to achieve or make them keep playing? you would just have to wait for updates). A fresh start would be really nice for dodian i think.

- Should we have only tradeables or non-tradeables, or a mix of both?

both.

- Should we solely have cosmetic items or also gear/consumables?

cosmetics. consumeables would be fine as well but i dont see a point for them really, who would reset their account to have food/pots?

I feel now is a chance for the community to reset and rebuild, we used to be so active and so involved and i understand weve all grown up and have lives now but theres pretty much no forum activity and all we see is discord mostly. A clean new base would be a great start to get things rolling as well. I do like the idea of an OSRS base since it has more upward potential in growing vs the current base.
hieko is offline   Reply With Quote