Thread: Plans Ahead
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021   #10
matokiller5
Registered Member

I agree with hieko.

Also i would like to discuss one problem i noticed. I feel like most of you should feel the same.

When I go to kill a boss who drops a bis item and it is occupied by another player with better dps, then I have to do something different and I go away and play later. It's happened to me many times and I think it's worth considering and change it a little bit.
I think it would be good idea to add monsters like abyssal demons, that can drop whip like Nechryael. The chances of a drop are smaller and the large number of players can kill them without being scared that someone else take the drop. For example, if I need spined armor, I can only kill Daganoth Prime and it can be occupied non-stop. It could discourage someone like me. Therefore, it would be good to either add another bosses that drops similar items or add small daganoths with a smaller chance to drop same item.

One more thing i would like to mention. When I kill for example kbd, the respawn time is terribly long, I don't want to be 3 minutes afk waiting for him to respawn. It would be reasonable to reduce the timer or place around some dragons that I could kill while the kbd is respawning.

Thanks, and as always let me know what you think about it.
matokiller5 is offline   Reply With Quote