Thread: Server Growth
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019   #1
Vegeta

Default Server Growth

Hello,

As I’m relatively new to this server but not to dodian as a whole. I played so much in 2007-2009 and was one of the top players back then but that doesn’t matter at all.

I’ve noticed just looking around and chatting with others that currently there is no advertising or attempt to grow the server and when asked someone answer was its only for the “Dorian elites”... that doesn’t sound like a great answer lol. I am not sure exactly how long it has been back but I was bored at work and thought “I wonder if they ever remade Dodian” then googled and lead me here. Which getting the client to work was its own hassle In itself. Dodian is one of my favorite servers to play on but when I found out that pking was disabled it was a little disheartening. I understand you need a population to pk anyways so that wasn’t my main concern but you do need to have it in the server to grow. Level 3 mystic fighting was so much fun. I also found out that you can not duel unless you’re 99 hp so no level 3 boxing. Now all these come when the server is much more active but these are just my thoughts.

My question is why hasn’t there been any attempts to grow the server? Also the “ vote for us” doesn’t work at all.

From what I’ve read I understand this is a small project and I don’t expect a thousand players to play this but if more people like myself found out it exists I don’t see why we couldn’t have 50-100 active people on the server which would dramatically change how the server functions. With more resources being easily obtained and maybe a handful of people that enjoy dueling and pking it would bring more life to the server.

I’d love some insight on the topic above as well as if there are currently any plans in the future for the server.

Please excuse any format or grammar mistakes as I’m posting on mobile.
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote