View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021   #9
Nozemi
Admin & Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku View Post
Keep waiting man, it's been 2 months since that post and nothing will come to fruition but good to see ya bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KxWarrior View Post
You're putting it quite nicely
For whatever it's worth, I have been very busy lately. Both with real life appointments and incredible toothache. I've started working on the server again, however I'm always slow to dive back into projects again when I've had a break. And no, I'm not seeking any sympathy for anything, it simply is why I haven't done any work on the server.

I've wanted to post, but I don't want to post for the sake of posting. I'll post when I've done more progress.

That said, I haven't seen anyone else make any progress either. People just keep coming at us, yet they don't do shit themselves. I'm literally the only one who is even close to be able to give Dodian a new life. Everyone else either lack the skills or motivation to even get where I've gotten it now.

It is what it is, please refrain from these unnecessary comments. They don't get you or me anywhere. They just go to prove you're toxic entitled pricks who doesn't even deserve me working on anything for the sake of you playing it.

Either way, I'll make myself some deadlines. I won't share them publicly though, but I'll keep them in staff chat, so the entirety of staff will know my deadlines Most importantly I will know them. In practice it'll be like 1-2 week sprints of smaller tasks, roughly 8-12 hours per 1-2 weeks.

Last edited by Nozemi; 09-07-2021 at 10:52 PM.
Nozemi is offline   Reply With Quote