View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019   #7
tictac

I personally do not see the point in running the new server with two worlds. Our player base is small enough as is and I think splitting them is completely unnecessary.

I agree that new players will tend to be attracted towards a fresh server but you have to think about the logic behind this idea... in three months time the new server will be just as it is now and you aren't going to perpetually reset the server just to attract new players. I for one would actually love a dodian server to actually stay live for an extended period of time for once haha

The poll is going to be skewed purely on the basis that those newer to the server will be more willing to have a reset compared to those who have put many more hours into this current server like myself.

So I am ultimately biased but I am all for continuing the server as it is.

The only thing I could see that could improve is the economy but this will always be a problem when we are playing on a base designed for hundreds or thousands of players. The economy can also be managed in other ways.

Ultimately I think the decision should be to reset or not (please not ).

I am also just randomly typing this while bored in class so I hope it makes sense haha

Love, Tictac
tictac is offline   Reply With Quote