View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023   #2
Ivan
Retired Staff

So, i'd like to begin with what a great job you are doing Pro Noob and I love the consistent posting of polls for future content. With that being said, skillcape perks would be a nice addition to the game we all know and love but if they pass they need to be looked at even further as some may be deemed as 'OP'...Nonetheless a few tweaks and they should easily compliment gameplay without compromising the integrity of the game.

However, as much as we all would like quest cape/max capes to have perks of every other skillcape..I feel as if that would be entirely to OP.
I agree that the quest cape/max cape should be intoduced to the game but without perks.
I also agree on the prices for the 2 new capes that you came up with, as well as the requirements for them (especially the quest cape being obtainable for skillers).

I'm not sure exactly what you meant by 'random' max cape emote but it should have an emote just not a random one or the same one as the quest cape.

Like I said, if normal skillcape perks were to pass they would need further looking into as I counted a handful that could potentially be too powerful. I will stress again that even though it may seem warranted, having the questcape/max cape grant the perks of all skillcapes (even if just a percentage) is entirely too OP and may have a negative effect on the game.

EDIT:

I'd like to offer an idea for the quest cape. Yes, I like the fact that you are trying to add something for skillers and the cape will be an achievement for all those that are able to wear it...but realistically who is going to be able to equip that?

As much as I loathe taking away potential updates for skillers, what if you presented the quest cape differently? I have two ideas...

Idea #1:
You could present it as a sort of comp-cape.
What I mean by that is make it one-step further than the max cape and have it require ALL skills have 50m experience points to wear it.

Idea #2:
Otherwise I would suggest making it a cape for skillers but require 99 (13m xp) in all non-combat related skills instead of the 50m you proposed.

Last edited by Ivan; 07-07-2023 at 05:47 PM.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote