Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019   #4
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Noob View Post
"::toggleroof" I see no problem with this.
"Game chat filter" not sure about this yet unless there is specific messages you want to filter out.
"Cows instead of chickens" they are kept as chicken due to dodian feel, I am in favor of changing it though.
"Attack NPC left click for any level foe." did sadly not pass a poll so will not be implemented. However if alot more people want this I might consider repolling it in the future.
"Herb guide" will be changed.
"Superheat ore" You can already use superheat on ores.
"Make KBD respawn a little quicker" could be done but it is the same respawn for all bosses around.
"Power amulets could be less rare from guards" sure.
"Crystal Bow is currently worse than Magic short bow" in terms of stats? If so it should not be.
"Barbarian agility hurdles should be jumpable" seems like a nice quality update.
"More shortcuts" got any in mind?
For the filter, mainly like woodcutting "You get some logs," I don't remember if there's ones for fishing/mining either.

Sorry I didn't know superheat was implented, will remove, + nice!

I think Head Mourner(kind of a boss) and Dag Prime have different timers.

Crystal bow stats are a little higher but its slower and can tell its much worse DPS than Magic short just using it for 2 minutes. If it was worse and had the cbow effect of not using arrows it would be understandable. But right now it sucks all things considered.

For shortcuts, KBD would be a nice one. Make it easier to do other bosses during the down time, also making the respawn timer less of an issue. Maybe Nechryael & Ice Queen.
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote