Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019   #5
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
For the filter, mainly like woodcutting "You get some logs," I don't remember if there's ones for fishing/mining either.

Sorry I didn't know superheat was implented, will remove, + nice!

I think Head Mourner(kind of a boss) and Dag Prime have different timers.

Crystal bow stats are a little higher but its slower and can tell its much worse DPS than Magic short just using it for 2 minutes. If it was worse and had the cbow effect of not using arrows it would be understandable. But right now it sucks all things considered.

For shortcuts, KBD would be a nice one. Make it easier to do other bosses during the down time, also making the respawn timer less of an issue. Maybe Nechryael & Ice Queen.
Slayer bosses are not being yelled, so they got a different timer.
The shortbow is 1 tick faster then crystal bow but crystal bow got 30 more range bonus which is I believe 5 more damage. So the dps is better for crystal bow. Due to calculating after 30 seconds the magic shortbow attack 6 times and crystal bow attacks 5 times. The average damage is 63 for magic shortbow and 65 for crystal bow. This is calculated as 20 damage regular which is 10.5 due to 21 values and 25 for crystal bow with average of 13 with 26 values. (0 damage count)
Just double this if you wish to go with standar 1 minute.
There is no shortcut, so how would we go and implement it in the lair?

Last edited by Pro Noob; 09-11-2019 at 06:23 PM.
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote