View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020   #55
junkbot
Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Can you please reset the server? I see majority of the votes for a full reset. If there is a good time to do it, it's now. Many people are not currently working and are remaining at home worldwide, this is prime time to bring in new players and old players.
Wolf and Lil have been playing non-stop for the last month to get to the top. They're #2 and #3 overall. I've got #1 place in 3 skills and about to get my 4th #1 place. There have been 10-15 people on per day for the last month or more. These people have not been working and remaining home. Why would a reset need to take place? You want to just invalidate the work of the people who have played for the last 2 months for what? You'd lose these people, and any new people coming in would just leave after a few weeks anyway. Your argument about people staying home doesn't make sense. People have been staying home for 2 months now and they've been playing.

---

And as for the vote. The vote is so high for the reset because so many new people have come and asked for a reset only to leave after a few days to a week. Those number are inflated by people who don't even play.

Last edited by junkbot; 06-19-2020 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Edit after the ---