View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022   #3
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
This is actually a hard one to vote on...As for #9 and #10, we'd have to make sure that doesn't make it too OP. I can't recall if OSRS range/magic prayers give both dmg and acc or just one of those attributes.

As for everything else, this combat overhaul, if done properly and tweaked accordingly, would immensely help Dodian and the way players approach PvM and overall play the game. I can only imagine the amount of work needed to go into this...even small things like updating the stats on a bunch of items...I don't believe Skeletal armor would need the current 300-400+ defensive stats, Magic dmg has to accurately correspond with magic accuracy because with full infinity + bis magic gear + blood spells you could potentially never die and constantly rip NPCs with higher than avg. hits. Range is an entire different story as well.

If this poll goes through (which i'm hoping it does) we will need tons of testing and feedback from our players in order to complete the massive tweaking to each combat style as quickly as possible in order to keep the game playable.

Just my thoughts! Very well-written poll.

P.S.
For #8, are you going to follow by OSRS guidelines and make it protection prayers -50% dmg reduction against players while 'Dueling' and 100% against NPCs or 50% for against both Players and NPCs?

P.S.S.
I believe this is the first poll I voted for every single option:
Magic is only defence and accuracy. Range it just state % increase range, so not sure if it give dmg aswell as accuracy. This is all on osrs.
40% against players or 50% not decided and 50% against npc's as we got no death mechanics.

Last edited by Pro Noob; 07-08-2022 at 06:42 PM.
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote