View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022   #15
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
Yeah I also maintain the stance that it shouldn't have been changed. We still had to use a decent amount of food even with it as it was. I still had to fish often. Honestly speaking, all you did was make it more annoying to play. Thats just my opinion. Why should things be more tedious? Bosses already attack quickly and with a lot of power. It's a game. It should be fun. Like the increase in resting for gathering skills. Why? Just to make it more tedious? That's not good.

"We as a staff team decided..." That's the problem. Listen to the players.
We are listening and reading what you guys are saying, but just go about your day to say "revert it" do not yield much. We always have a good reasoning why changes happend and try to communicate on why that is. I do a bunch of tests and we can't always nail it 100% of the time, but we do try.
As for bosses, me and Nozemi are on our way to rework most combat which you guys wanted here.

You are always free to leave a suggestion here and we would be appreciated if it was more than just "revert nerf cause food is tedious to get".

Last edited by Pro Noob; 07-27-2022 at 09:27 PM.
Pro Noob is online now   Reply With Quote