Make new Discord? 0 0%
Use Eldrios' Discord (my long term project)? 0 0%
Don't care for Discord, do whatever 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2019   #1
Nozemi

Default Going Forward!

New Client Uploaded! Up to date database should also be imported

Update! I just added reCaptcha v3 to the registration page (basically an invisible anti-bot check), and enabled everyone to post threads and replies again.

Update! I've fixed the email issues with the website, so email verifications and password reset emails are once again arriving to your inbox. In some cases it might land in spam/junk. With that fixed, it also looks like registration on the site is a lot faster.

Up until now Artur have been in charge of Dodian, but absolutely nothing have been done. I've spoken with Artur, and we decided I resume Dodian, while he pursues his own project over at exorth.com. For those who wish to follow him, head over there!

For those who wish to follow me and/or stay at Dodian, can just stay here. At this moment, Artur continues to use the Discord server we've been using so far for his Exorth project. That means we'll have to create a new Discord or use the one I use for my project.

My project will not in any way be related to Dodian or the way we know Dodian, but I will keep our Dodian running indefinitely so those who wish can play. There won't be a reset, and I'm going to try to spice up the systems a bit. However I don't have a lot of time to put into this site and server.

Dodian Plans
- Overhaul the highscores system
- Get rid of premium once and for all (everyone has premium access)

What Have Been Done
- Removed Evil Chicken
- Removed Jad
- Swapped the server and client for another version of them, with less bugs (hopefully).
- Fixed a few things in the server (one major security issue)
- Made the server (and client) open source, so everything that is done to it is always visible to the public.
- Pointed dodian.net back to this server, which was used before I resigned.
Old 06-29-2019   #2
Zkiller
Premium

Oi mate. Seems to be going forward.
Zkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019   #3
Ivan
Retired Staff

Two separate sites
Two different discords
I'm sure we can find some sponsors
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019   #4
brandon401
Premium

Thumbs down well then .

The only two NPC's that i need items from are the evil chicken and tzhaar . hope you plan a replacement . So people who donated just get a slap in the face? could have covered this a little more .
brandon401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019   #5
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon401 View Post
The only two NPC's that i need items from are the evil chicken and tzhaar . hope you plan a replacement . So people who donated just get a slap in the face? could have covered this a little more .
Sorry, I thought I'd keep the update post a little short to focus on the important parts.

I've always felt like those two bosses are halfassed as fuck, and brings nothing to a Dodian remake besides a few new items.

A replacement would be nice I guess. However I think that bringing deco armor in the game is a bad decision. If the majority that plays disagrees with my opinions, I'll get them added back in.