Old 04-24-2019   #11
Luhan

Awesome guide btw!

Food:

Lobster/Swordfish/Monkfish 500k/EA
Shark 2K-3K/EA
Sea Turtle 3K-4K/EA
Manta Ray 4K-5K/EA

Lobster/Swordfish/Monkfish 500k/EA should be 500gp/EA amiright?
Luhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019   #12
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabast View Post
Wait farseer helm is this expensive? wtf
Apparently is. I didn't know half of the shit was that expensive.

Guess I'll have to implement a price checking system that calculates prices based on trade history. Maybe base the shop/alch price on how many of that item is dropped until that particular moment.
Old 04-30-2019   #13
Furball
Premium

Seeing as sharks heal 20 and are priced at 2k-3k (meaning it's 100-150gp per HP healed), shouldn't manta rays be priced more around 2.4k-3.6k since they heal 24? Perhaps a little more because of more healing with the same inventory space, but y'know. I can't imagine anyone paying 100% more gold for something that heals only 20% more. Same logic for the other foods, but y'know.
Furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019   #14
Goku
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furball View Post
Seeing as sharks heal 20 and are priced at 2k-3k (meaning it's 100-150gp per HP healed), shouldn't manta rays be priced more around 2.4k-3.6k since they heal 24? Perhaps a little more because of more healing with the same inventory space, but y'know. I can't imagine anyone paying 100% more gold for something that heals only 20% more. Same logic for the other foods, but y'know.
If I was going to sell 2,000 manta rays for close to the same price as shark (I would not do it); Manta Rays take way longer to fish, they require a much higher fishing level, AND you need Premium Membership to fish Manta, and Sea Turtle, making them more valuable than Sharks; based on more than just the HP healing factor.
Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019   #15
Jabast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
Apparently is. I didn't know half of the shit was that expensive.

Guess I'll have to implement a price checking system that calculates prices based on trade history. Maybe base the shop/alch price on how many of that item is dropped until that particular moment.
Well I haven't seen any except mine, so idk how rare this is. Yeah we definitely need to work on that kinda shit
Jabast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019   #16
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabast View Post
Well I haven't seen any except mine, so idk how rare this is. Yeah we definitely need to work on that kinda shit
I will get around to do that later, when I have data to work with. Currently we lack logs and data. The data we have is stored in a inconvenient way as well.
Old 07-20-2019   #17
vein7iuno
Premium

And runes prices?
vein7iuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019   #18
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vein7iuno View Post
And runes prices?
This guide is outdated as fuck right now, besides no one has heard from Goku in a while.