Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Community > General Discussion

Old 04-25-2019   #1
Goku
Registered Member

Default Server Down

All staff have been notified, please bare with us as it will be reset ASAP. Nozemi is extremely active and is just catching some Z's, he will be on soon to get us back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

Goku
Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019   #2
Kreepy
Registered Member

Main page this for now
Kreepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019   #3
Nozemi

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm the only one on the team right now I think that has the know-how to restart the server from command line. At least out of those who has access. Not even sure if the access I gave even works.

Anyway! In the future, we'll have nice tools to avoid this type of stuff. Hopefully I can have the server automagically restart itself when it crashes. Some scenarios will probably require a touch from a human hand.

My plan is and was always to have a remote console, which is accessible by admins. This console can start/stop/restart the server, as well as see what the server console is outputting.

The new server will also have plugins, so there will be tools to add/remove/reload those plugins in this console.

I'll try to pull my shit together and get some work done, so we can switch out this current server, and launch the new one. In the meantime, bear with us!