Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Server > Discussion

Old 11-01-2019   #1
Bluerose13x

Default Unanswered questions/ Help

Good morning,

I have compiled a list of questions about this server and hope that we can get some answers due to more new players joining in yesterday putting total played up to 12 yesterday. Its a good sign we are growing and am looking forward to seeing more faces on the game. I have the list below any clarification/answers would be nice. Please and Thank you!

1.) Runite Ore - There are several places to mine these rocks however you cannot mine any of them and only have access to one that I have found? Am I missing Something as to where other rocks maybe and i have just missed them?
*Found the Mineable Runeite ore I will post a guide on it in order to implement it into the game*

2.) Gold ore- Gold ore is also the same way there is several places to mine and gather the ore but cannot mine the rocks?

3.)when will darts become a fletchable item?

4.)How can we access wilderness agility course?

5.) Where is cosmic altar location?

6.)Protect prayers are not effective at all it would be great if we could get them to benefit at least 20% or something *can damage economy due to food demand**

7.)Maybe would be possible to have access to bronze arrows or something in a shop maybe 100 at a time or something? sure having to make them helps economy but discourages players from not having access to basic needs

8.) can we get a pickaxe in shop instead of killing monsters for them *some skillers dont want to kill monsters for a pickaxe** make rune pick like 8m or something in shop make it worth the time to get it because there is no alternative to getting one except killing monsters and in my own opinion that a bad concept for skillers

9.) Bossing is a great method to gaining higher tiered Armour no doubt however i feel some slayer task should drop more than just 2-3 items and some are not really that helpfull if that makes sense?

10.) Are we going to consider barrows monsters as boss similar to dad and guardians?

11.) At what point will we be implementing ring of wealth? Some drops are needed to enjoy the rest of the game and talk about a 7-8hr gring just to obtain a key it was very discouraging as a new player if not increase drop rate of the key at least look at alternative methods to obtaining one.

12.)Will there at any time in the future be gold trimmed armours?

Last edited by Bluerose13x; 11-01-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Bluerose13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019   #2
Pro Noob
Developer

1) Runite rock is inside heroes guild. Same spot as osrs.
2) Gold rock is inside a mine, talk to the spirit tree at gnome.
3) Not fletchable as you can't use darts to train range with.
4) Talk to the gnome trainer, he got teleport to all courses.
5) Guthix altar at Taverly. This is near the Monk Of Zamorak spawns.
6) This is intended. Unsure what effect each prayer should have if added.
7) There is a range store already ingame. This is inside the magic guild.
There is also a magic and melee store. Melee near the anvil and aubury sell magic stuff.
8) Great idea, will look into it.
9) We are aware of loot table do not feel rewarding.
10) Not sure if barrows will be added, there has been an idea about it.
11) Ring of wealth is already ingame and have a effect to it.
12) With gold trimmed do you mean gilded or do you mean black, adamant or rune gold trimmed?
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019   #3
Bluerose13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Noob View Post
1) Runite rock is inside heroes guild. Same spot as osrs.
2) Gold rock is inside a mine, talk to the spirit tree at gnome.
3) Not fletchable as you can't use darts to train range with.
4) Talk to the gnome trainer, he got teleport to all courses.
5) Guthix altar at Taverly. This is near the Monk Of Zamorak spawns.
6) This is intended. Unsure what effect each prayer should have if added.
7) There is a range store already ingame. This is inside the magic guild.
There is also a magic and melee store. Melee near the anvil and aubury sell magic stuff.
8) Great idea, will look into it.
9) We are aware of loot table do not feel rewarding.
10) Not sure if barrows will be added, there has been an idea about it.
11) Ring of wealth is already ingame and have a effect to it.
12) With gold trimmed do you mean gilded or do you mean black, adamant or rune gold trimmed?

Would love to help with barrows concept would like to have a meeting or direct dm with developers i believe i have insights that will be very useful in this area -hence i used to code for the original dodian server 508 concept was completely my coding work-

gold trimmed armor as in rune addy and blk

also lets look into adding cavaliers and things as well they would be great economy items for fellow skillers.
Old 11-02-2019   #4
Spunky
Banned

There were recently dropped rares that included cavaliers, pirate hats, berets and more
Spunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019   #5
Bluerose13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
There were recently dropped rares that included cavaliers, pirate hats, berets and more
Thats great! I am glad they are being circulated however i think we also need to turn our attention to getting more new comers!! and encourage the people on our discord to play more often! new players creates a better game experience and also encourages a much better and stable economy if people come on grab the drops then quit then we cannot count those items as being in circulation if that makes sense?
Old 11-02-2019   #6
Spunky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerose13x View Post
Thats great! I am glad they are being circulated however i think we also need to turn our attention to getting more new comers!! and encourage the people on our discord to play more often! new players creates a better game experience and also encourages a much better and stable economy if people come on grab the drops then quit then we cannot count those items as being in circulation if that makes sense?
Hell yeah you right.
Old 11-10-2019   #7
Hunter L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerose13x View Post
yeah I cant even lie, it would be incredible if we had like even 20-30 players active.
Hunter L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019   #8
Hunter L

Question guys, What npc drops decorative armor and sword? and where can I find such npc?
Hunter L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019   #9
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter L View Post
Question guys, What npc drops decorative armor and sword? and where can I find such npc?
None at the moment I think. I removed Jad when I ran this, who used to drop it.
Old 11-18-2019   #10
Spunky
Banned

I still want Jad back. But y'all lames done nerfed deco now.