Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Server > Guides

Old 11-01-2019   #1
Bluerose13x

Exclamation Mining & Smithing Guide Detailed!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hello everyone so this is my first guide to Mining and Smithing so please bare with me i know we have one but it seems like its missing a few pieces so I wanted to complete the puzzle!

So you start off in Yanielle which is your home for all your basic needs. If you dont already Have a Pickaxe run to the the general store located just to your west of teleport and bank.

general-store-location1.jpg

After you have obtained your pickaxe If you feel the urge to runecraft you can start off by walking a bit south and direct west to the mage tower in yanielle in order to reach Sedridor that teleports you to the essence mine. However if you rather mine to smith walk north east outside of yanielle and continue north to find the closest mining area to you. Here you will spend up to 24-48 hours mining ores up to adamant.

-Hint-
You really want to invest your main amount of time into Coal.
Coal is where you will need to focus once you reach the level to mine it in order to be efficient.
This also helps with your smithing later on as you will need over 4k Adamant bars from 70-85 smithing.

ore-location.jpg

Once you have reached 40 mining you are probably wondering where the gold ore is in order to make amulets rings and jewelry. In order to get to the gold you must go to your spell book and Teleport to the Tree Gnome Agility Course. Once you have arrived travel north west to the Spirit tree and click it. It will teleport you to the mine and you can walk a small piece inside the mine and find gold ore that you can mine!

gold-ore-location.jpg

So you finally made it to 85 Mining and you are in a rather profitable seat now and you are curious as to where the runeite ore is?! You will need to teleport to Talvery for the next part of your adventure and make your way north to the Heros Guild. Open the door and travel down the stairs and you will drop into a mine. Walk to the end of the mine and you will find the only two mineable runeite ore rocks in the game.

runeite-ore-location.jpg

1-15 Mining Copper and Tin *preferably mine to Level 20 for smithing purposes.

20-30 Mine Iron Ore *Do NOT Smith these ores as they will only yeild 50% success.If need be continue to mine copper and tin until you can smith steel.

30-85 Mine Coal as much as absolutely possible! You will need other ores like mithril and adamant but its not as vital as coal in the beginning. The other ores take longer to mine but will require less ores than coal demands.

85-99 Mine Rune Ore Yes this takes a long time but totally worth the net profit after 85!

All in All in order to achieve 99 smithing you will need the following:

200 Bronze Bars
50-100 Iron Bars
300 Steel Bars
1k Mithril bars
5k Adamant Bars
7k Rune Bars

These numbers up to rune is fairly accurate and is not the fastest way to 99 but the most profitable. I hope my guide helps!

Bluerose13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019   #2
Hunter L

Ayyy 10/10
Hunter L is offline   Reply With Quote