Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019   #1
Miami Flow

Lightbulb Agility and Smithing Updates

Since the coal update got canceled, I propose a coal bag to be added.

The coal bag could be a drop from a boss or slayer monster. There is an argument to be made for it being tradeable or non-tradeable.
If tradeable skillers would have access to it, but in my opinion should be non-tradeable.
The coal bag could hold 27 coal in it.
The following changes would happen if a coal bag was added:
Mithril bars increased from 7 bars -> 11 bars per run
Addy bars increased from 5 bars -> 9 bars per run
Rune bars increased from 4 bars -> 7 bars per run

I feel like this is not meta changing but just a little bonus for obtaining a coal bag.

Second change is that currently when trading tickets in from agility the herbs obtained are always the same at a proportion of .8,.5,.25 (according to the code)
I propose that a level check should be implemented as shown below.

At level 55 herblore irits and kwuarms should be given , lessen the amount of Guam’s received and add a small proportion of irits and kwuarms. Maybe .20 and .10.

At level 75 herblore cadantines and dwarf weed should be given. Removed Guam’s from being received, increase the proportion of irits and kwuarms and have a small proportion of cadantines and dwarf weed , maybe .15 and .05.

The numbers would be balanced accordingly, but just threw in reasonable numbers as an example.

The change just benefits players who have a higher herblore level and or make you post 99 agility train it to receive better herbs(for those already at 99)

Sorry for any grammar or format mistakes as I am posting on my phone
Closed Thread