Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Site > Support Center > Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2019   #1
Dylann

Default Crafting suggestion.

I was wondering if maybe we could have the tanner, tan all your noted hides all in one go, it would save a lot of time rather then running back and forth.
Old 12-21-2019   #2
Nozemi

Sounds like a meh idea.

Where does it stop then?

"Can we have a button to click so we don't have to run and kill dragons all day for 99 combat stats and getting all those dragon bones? It's so boring to kill dragons all day ((("

Old 12-21-2019   #3
Dylann

Well I see where your coming from, but you spend all this time killing dragons for the hides just to train crafting, to tan them could be a little easier?
Old 12-21-2019   #4
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylann View Post
Well I see where your coming from, but you spend all this time killing dragons for the hides just to train crafting, to tan them could be a little easier?
I see where you're coming from as well. This suggestion will contribute to make Dodian worse than it already is, or at least not progress it towards something better.

Dodian needs more depth I guess. Spice things up. Make things more exciting and feel less like a simple grind. Dodian is nothing but a patience test right now, with some random content and bosses here and there.

Right now you tan hides to craft shit towards 99 crafting. Which I agree is fucking boring and feels very very tedious.

Old 10-23-2020   #5
Pro Noob
Developer

Weird idea as it will just make crafting so much easier. Doubt it will ever be added.
Closed Thread