Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Server > Discussion

Old 08-09-2019   #11
Bro
Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rift View Post
Damn baby girl your awful mad? did I fuck you and leave you or something? im the least popular? lmao maybe because I just started , and you guys hate change. so idc hate me all you want. Jabast is not mod material. All staff know that..
Nozemi may not be the best host/owner but he doesn’t have to be. He owes us nothing, yet still allows us to enjoy this this server for free, he doesn’t charge anyone for premium. He’s just honest, it’s a shame people can’t deal with honesty.
Bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019   #12
Pro Noob
Developer

I vote on me for Admin!
Pro Noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019   #13
Nozemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Noob View Post
I vote on me for Admin!
Admin granted!
Old 08-09-2019   #14
Topnotch
Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozemi View Post
Admin granted!
Now we are makin progress!
Topnotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019   #15
Nozemi

Quote:
If a lazy mutherfucker is the only person who can restart and update this server.. we will never make it past 20 people.... we need someone with more passion.. the admins are no where near as active as spunky and helpful while being active.. so if this is really a question weather he should be a admin or not. Then clearly you don't want to see more growth. Spunky is the servers best hope. and you just shot that down. congrats dude. continue being afk and lazy.. your doing this server a favor by letting us know early not much will be accomplished by the current admins.. therefore the new client was not even released on Dodian.net, and the poll results were not implemented when it was said they were to be.
I explicitly told this when I resumed the ownership of Dodian. I won't put any real effort into making this place grow or anything.

If you sincerely wish me to put effort into Dodian, you should personally pay me enough to make it worthwhile (by you, I mean the community, not you alone). I will probably reject any form of payment, as I see Dodian as a waste of time for anything but a nostalgia server for the oldschool Dodian-players.

Last 3 weeks, I've been very busy. Until like a week ago, I didn't even have access to a computer, because I was on vacation.

The question still stands though; what can Spunky do as admin that he can't do as mod? That's literally the only thing I wanted to know. I didn't reject the possibility at all, I just didn't see any real reason to promote him.
Old 08-09-2019   #16
Ivan
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Noob View Post
I vote on me for Admin!
This
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019   #17
Jabast

Quote:
If a lazy mutherfucker is the only person who can restart and update this server.. we will never make it past 20 people.... we need someone with more passion.. the admins are no where near as active as spunky and helpful while being active.. so if this is really a question weather he should be a admin or not. Then clearly you don't want to see more growth. Spunky is the servers best hope. and you just shot that down. congrats dude. continue being afk and lazy.. your doing this server a favor by letting us know early not much will be accomplished by the current admins.. therefore the new client was not even released on Dodian.net, and the poll results were not implemented when it was said they were to be.
I don't think you realise how much Nozemi has done for the server in the past. I hope you take your words back, he's the reason this server is still even running at all...Noz was on holidays and we all understand that. Apart from that he has his own project aswell and has already said he would take a step back from dodian. That's when pro noob stepped in. Have some patience instead of insulting people based on absolutely nothing.

Last edited by Jabast; 08-10-2019 at 06:40 AM.
Jabast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019   #18
Fabrice L

Quote:
You have to deal with 2 lazy motherfuckers. The day this lazy guy says .net is going down it'll be down in seconds. :-P
Fabrice L is offline   Reply With Quote