Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2021   #11
Aqolex
Registered Member

Lol nothing will happen, lazy team.
Old 06-05-2021   #12
Thunder
Registered Member

Why are a lot of us so pessimistic? I understand waiting sucks and I know I haven't been here for as long as a lot of you but shouldn't we be happy that the server exists at all? I am very glad these guys have the server up for us to play and relive the nostalgia.

Please try to be patient, friends. They said it themselves that this server is a voluntary thing. For us, the community of Dodian. They have lives like all of us and yet they still decided to host the server and work on it when they can. That's commendable. Be grateful that it's even here!
Old 06-06-2021   #13
Nozemi
Admin & Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Why are a lot of us so pessimistic? I understand waiting sucks and I know I haven't been here for as long as a lot of you but shouldn't we be happy that the server exists at all? I am very glad these guys have the server up for us to play and relive the nostalgia.

Please try to be patient, friends. They said it themselves that this server is a voluntary thing. For us, the community of Dodian. They have lives like all of us and yet they still decided to host the server and work on it when they can. That's commendable. Be grateful that it's even here!
Thanks for the understanding
Old 06-07-2021   #14
Hooch
Administrator

All things come in good time. Stop by after some time and see where things stand. No need for negativity towards the people doing this out of their spare time.
Closed Thread