Make black mask offer slayer task only bonus 12 75.00%
Make slayer masters offer to imbue black mask 13 81.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2022   #1
Pro Noob
Developer

Default Content To Add #6

Here is a list of what I wish to add to the game.
Note that you need to click on everything you want added and leave the rest blank!
Please have a read through them before decide what you desire to vote for!
Any of the options need 50% passing for us to add to the game.
1 vote per person!
The poll will last for one week.
  1. Should we make it so each travel require 1 ticket each to unlock?
    We will eventually have all 5 able to unlock which is 5 ticket in total.
  2. If above do not pass, should we make it so it requires only 1 ticket to unlock all of the places?
  3. Requirement for this quest is 40 Crafting, 20 smithing, 15 herblore, Access to Brimhaven teleport.
    Reward will be 2k smithing experience, 4k crafting experience, 2k herblore experience.
    Quest will be easy - medium. Undecided as of now.
    Introduction: Pirates have been doing a bunch of shady stuff at the docks.
    It is up to you to figure out what that is. Perhaps a plague? Or maybe just an economic scheme?!
  4. Should we add the rock crab boss (120 - 150 combat)? It will have the following mechanics:
    Rage at < 35% health left. Rage increase dmg by 15% and reduce attack speed by 2 ticks.
    Harden - Blocks 50% of the dmg it takes. Reflect - Reflect 20% / 40% of the dmg it takes. Chance is 20% every attack for these.
    So in total 1:5 to trigger, 1:2 of the rock shell ability (Which is 1:10 for the specific one)
  5. Should we add the drop 'Shiny key' to the new Crab boss? With this key you will be able to use it to gain crystals from slayer (50 slayer minimum)
    or the red key (need to be in order so like if you own red key it will be orange, and you need to own atleast a red key).
    This key will be rarer than there correspond keys.
  6. If above do not pass, should we still add the 'Shiny key' but the effect only works on the dungeon key, red->orange->yellow.
    This key will still be as rare as above.
  7. Should we add a new dungeon with the following monsters, Jungle Horror, Cave Horror and Albino Bat. Only the Cave horror will drop
    the famous black mask, requires 10 defence to equip. This mask will help you with slayer task. To enter this dungeon you need to pay a ship ticket everytime or a
    one time fee of 20 tickets.
  8. If above do not pass, should we still go ahead and add the dungeon but with coins as payment instead. It will cost 20k coins per entry, with
    a one time fee of 1 million coins.
  9. Should the new monsters in this dungeon be task only restricted? If so you will be able to get a task level 40 slayer. This goes for any of these.
    If this should not pass the requirements will be, Cave Horror 65 slayer, Jungle horrors 45 slayer and albino bat 25 slayer to attack.
  10. Should the new 'black mask' offer 15% increase accuracy and damage with melee style vs your current task monster?
  11. If above pass should we make it so a slayer master will imbue your 'black mask' for a 2 million coins fee, so that you get 20% increase damage and accuracy with any combat style?

Last edited by Pro Noob; 07-01-2022 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-01-2022   #2
Nozemi
Admin & Dev

I will also state that 50% or more doesn't necessarily mean we'll decide to implement it, it'll be more that we then know we can.
Old 07-01-2022   #3
Redsnow
Registered Member

How good! Extremely excited for the new content!
Old 07-01-2022   #4
Ivan
Retired Staff

Just to clarify, option #1 is supposed to be 5 new teleports (places to travel) and each of those 5 places require a one-time payment of 1 ship ticket...therefore requiring 5 ship tickets to unlock all 5 places. And after that you will no longer need to 'use' or 'consume' anymore ship tickets?

I do like the initiative being taken and the seemingly constant rolling out of updates and I did vote for about half of them in the current poll. Personally, I do like the idea of a new boss to bridge the gap between beginner and mid-tier players that also can incorporate slayer along with some new items...I just don't like the choice of NPC. However, the mechanics you already thought up, possible drops, and even new locations + items unlockable by said 'New boss' are amazing. I guess when you have thought that much of it already through it doesn't really matter what NPC it is.

You've always done right by the community so I'd like to just say again how much I appreciate you guys doing right by us and suggesting new content that can be decided on by the community as a whole.

As always, keep up the good work... our Dodian OGs would be proud.
Old 07-01-2022   #5
Pro Noob
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
Just to clarify, option #1 is supposed to be 5 new teleports (places to travel) and each of those 5 places require a one-time payment of 1 ship ticket...therefore requiring 5 ship tickets to unlock all 5 places. And after that you will no longer need to 'use' or 'consume' anymore ship tickets?

I do like the initiative being taken and the seemingly constant rolling out of updates and I did vote for about half of them in the current poll. Personally, I do like the idea of a new boss to bridge the gap between beginner and mid-tier players that also can incorporate slayer along with some new items...I just don't like the choice of NPC. However, the mechanics you already thought up, possible drops, and even new locations + items unlockable by said 'New boss' are amazing. I guess when you have thought that much of it already through it doesn't really matter what NPC it is.

You've always done right by the community so I'd like to just say again how much I appreciate you guys doing right by us and suggesting new content that can be decided on by the community as a whole.

As always, keep up the good work... our Dodian OGs would be proud.
I'll give you credit for the idea about traveling system. I hope you are happy with the locations thus far and hopefully to have more in the future (I have already got the places I want each of the other to go already).
Closed Thread