Dodian Forums

Go Back   Dodian Forums > Dodian Community > Off Topic

Old 02-22-2018   #11
Savageboiii
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
that would be a waste of some of the best stuff i would find in 2 months of searching and going through multiple people and sellers.
cocaine is ez obtainable where I live.. but not my choice of a drug too expensive
Savageboiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018   #12
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageboiii View Post
cocaine is ez obtainable where I live.. but not my choice of a drug too expensive
the high doesnt compare to any others. even anything tht may seem stronger which is mroe than likely worse for you... how fast acting it is beats it all. and how intense u can make it especially from the good stuff.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018   #13
Savageboiii
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
the high doesnt compare to any others. even anything tht may seem stronger which is mroe than likely worse for you... how fast acting it is beats it all. and how intense u can make it especially from the good stuff.
I have a really addictive personality, trust me.. Id sell my house to get that shit, that's why I'm keeping my hands of that. + It's some chemical bullshit made in some jungle that you snort up your nostril, how fucking healthy must that be? Then again, no drug is healthy...
Savageboiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018   #14
vein7iuno
Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageboiii View Post
I have a really addictive personality, trust me.. Id sell my house to get that shit, that's why I'm keeping my hands of that. + It's some chemical bullshit made in some jungle that you snort up your nostril, how fucking healthy must that be? Then again, no drug is healthy...
cocaine addiction its horrible, i had a cocaine addictin period and it was not funny lol waste lots of money. Now im a healthy guy, i dont even drink. Anyways, i miss drinking hahaha
vein7iuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018   #15
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by vein7iuno View Post
cocaine addiction its horrible, i had a cocaine addictin period and it was not funny lol waste lots of money. Now im a healthy guy, i dont even drink. Anyways, i miss drinking hahaha
Not to sound liek a dick but that just means you dont have self control. it is super addicting and i know an realize that. Not guna sit here and say im nto addicted bc i am but i have control. Also i like to "sell" it or let my friends try it ya feel so i make my money back or break even. It's all in the head if you ask me. Becoming dependent on it is a different story.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019   #16
Dodian23
Registered Member

I'm great SO happy somebody put one of these back online. Let's see where it goes
Dodian23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019   #17
Swish Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodian View Post
I'm great SO happy somebody put one of these back online. Let's see where it goes
This thread is over a year old lol, most of these dudes are probably long gone, maybe.
Swish Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019   #18
Dodian23
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish Jake View Post
This thread is over a year old lol, most of these dudes are probably long gone, maybe.
Oh shit I didn't even notice lmao!
Dodian23 is offline   Reply With Quote